Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My main focus on the next update is to steal Abi from that shithole, since Chloe is devoted to me and I think that what Chloe discovered was her father fucking with his secretary.
Really the father? I have to say he must move fast from dancing with Chloe to fucking the secretary

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Really the father? I have to say he must move fast from dancing with Chloe to fucking the secretary
I think yes. Unless the developer wanted to make a plot-twist right now and wanted to break how the conventions of usual VN games are, he's clearly deceiving the players, putting faceless characters at the end and inducting them to think that they are Nicole and the MC.

And the fact that in the preview Chloe and the MC seemed to be cool only makes me think that we're being deceived. Or there's a chance that Chloe considers that only her mother is responsible for the shit, thing that I doubt.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think yes. Unless the developer wanted to make a plot-twist right now and wanted to break how the conventions of usual VN games are, he's clearly deceiving the players, putting faceless characters at the end and inducting them to think that they are Nicole and the MC.

And the fact that in the preview Chloe and the MC seemed to be cool only makes me think that we're being deceived. Or there's a chance that Chloe considers that only her mother is responsible for the shit, thing that I doubt.
From a previous post of mine look at the hairstyles, they are both the same I'd be shocked if it was anyone else.
Chloe has caught them for sure no doubt about it I've checked the scenes again and the only real clue that gives it away is Nicoles hairstyle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless it's someone with the same hairstyle as Nicole but also Chloe says something about noticing her fingernails, either way, it's not good especially for Nicole the guilt of betraying her daughter with her own boyfriend (if we haven't split up) is going to get very messy and making Nicole very distant :(

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
From a previous post of mine look at the hairstyles, they are both the same I'd be shocked if it was anyone else.
Well, I don't claim to be right, but at least I hope, because it's certainly that the game will not be the same after the next update. Also, I hope that the father in law/Nicole's husband get caught sooner or later, because for a guy neglect a girl like Nicole for his secretary, he at least is blind, deaf or something.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I don't claim to be right, but at least I hope, because it's certainly that the game will not be the same after the next update. Also, I hope that the father in law/Nicole's husband get caught sooner or later, because for a guy neglect a girl like Nicole for his secretary, he at least is blind, deaf or something.
We call him Willem Dafoe on here :LOL: And yeah I hope he gets caught too as Nicole deserves much better than him and she is miles ahead of the secretary in terms of looks thankfully the MC is there for some loving comfort ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The hairstyles being the same could be a trick to make us think that she caught them, remember when the MC and Nicole have their first time? in Nicole's bed while Chloe was showering?, the next day Nicole was afraid the MC might have fallen asleep there, and the render was the MC, but then when she turned him to the side it was the Willem Dafoe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The hairstyles being the same could be a trick to make us think that she caught them, remember when the MC and Nicole have their first time? in Nicole's bed while Chloe was showering?, the next day Nicole was afraid the MC might have fallen asleep there, and the render was the MC, but then when she turned him to the side it was the Willem Dafoe
The thing is that I don't get Chloe goes out to look for the MC and Nicole so I assume her and Willem Dafoe had just finished their dance could he really get to the classroom that quick :unsure:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The thing is that I don't get Chloe goes out to look for the MC and Nicole so I assume her and Willem Dafoe had just finished their dance could he really get to the classroom that quick :unsure:
Maybe the time between her finishing the dance and Chloe searching for Nicole and MC is bigger than what it was implied. Just maybe, after all the developer seems to like to trick the players.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Updates - A Mother's Love Part 5
Hey everyone! OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time now and we appreciate your patience's with us. Just want to let everyone know that we are still working hard on the next update (Part 5). Forgive us if the waiting process has gotten longer, yes, more work has been added to our shoulders but we are having still a fun time creating this game for you all.

Our goal is to have part five ready before the end of next month.
Later on today, we'll release some WIP so look forward for that.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

Updates - A Mother's Love Part 5
Hey everyone! OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time now and we appreciate your patience's with us. Just want to let everyone know that we are still working hard on the next update (Part 5). Forgive us if the waiting process has gotten longer, yes, more work has been added to our shoulders but we are having still a fun time creating this game for you all.

Yes, that is some good News!

Does she look guilty? Even so, she looks also awsome with that look.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Next month... damn, seems a long way to wait, but I wish the best for the developer.
Maybe I will replay tis one, and also give a try on another projects, and also maybe finish the script of the one that I'm working so far...

If I enjoyed the NTR, maybe I should give a try, but in a NTR game I prefer to be the fucker and I hate the teacher too much for even consider it.

D

Deleted member 1273790

wait, does that mean part 5 won't be released this month? hhhmm... it doesn't matter if that happens.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Wait, there's a Update 5 #2 inside the patreon, someone can confirm if it's a new stuff, like renders or scene, on it or it's the same from the public post plus more information?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes