dante7598

Apr 8, 2018

Updates - A Mother's Love Part 6
Hey everyone! OrbOrigin here. Times fly by fast when you're doing what you love and at the same time having fun but unfortunately the work load is getting heavier for the whole team. We've been putting up a release or an update every month for awhile now but lately, it seems we're going to need a bit more than a month to create an update. Why?

As stated once before, the work load is only getting bigger from now. A bigger audience means we have to work better than before. But, nonetheless, we are still having fun, having a blast creating this game for you all.
Your undying support is what makes this a possibility for OrbOrigin to continue and we will do our best to not let you all down.
All we ask for is more time and your patience.
We'll make sure that the waiting process will not extend for more than two months.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
SO they need a bit more time for releases as the workload is increasing as more things are being added to this great game. I have no qualms with waiting, this is one of my fave games. Keep hoping the MC will be given Nicole and get to stick it (proverbially) to they Yeti.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe later. There have been some hints about Nichole not wanting protagonist to cum inside her in som scenes.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
It is hard to see what she is saying with such a low resolution picture.
In good resolution you can not read, this fact is intended with small letters, Chloe is told the MC after asking if he loves her, it happens in the faithful route and is related to the control of Marylin.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No idea which resolution you are playing but i just checked this scene on my saves and she says: "for a moment tonight i really thought i've lost you".

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So is the plus version definitely better than the full version? Why not just remove the full version and save on confusion then.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So is the plus version definitely better than the full version? Why not just remove the full version and save on confusion then.
Because of peoples Saves they are incompatible with the other version you can't use a plus save on the regular version.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
the plus version only adds a still image gallery iirc, not even sure why the devs bother with it (especially since they coded it in a way that makes the saves incompatible) would have been far easier to just release the image files directly, or the gallery as an addon to the normal game.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes