tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
can soneone send me some save file aproctimatly 2 or 4 dayb before? I play it but my com crashed and I dont wont to play from begining. I stop playing when she first time blow him on sofa...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
still problem...

I must start from begining.... any help further?
You're not that far into the game? if nothing is working I'd just start again just make sure you save regularly if you do, I have a save on here but it's for much later in the game.

markeen

May 2, 2018
i downloaded part one, is it ready to play? or we must download part two and three to start a game?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i downloaded part one, is it ready to play? or we must download part two and three to start a game?
If you downloaded Part 1 of the split archive in OP, you need to download part 2 and 3 to extract the game. If you thought the 5gb file is only part 1, you downloaded the whole game.

• Angry
Reactions: markeen

markeen

May 2, 2018
If you downloaded Part 1 of the split archive in OP, you need to download part 2 and 3 to extract the game. If you thought the 5gb file is only part 1, you downloaded the whole game.
THANKS man, now i have to reload to download part 3 :cry: , i thought it was like D.F.D that you can play it part by part.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1567361137906.png

Q: Can we get a release date?
A: As stated two weeks ago from today, we're going to need more time, but we'll do our best not to extend over the two month period. We will have Part Six [6] by the end of this month. As usual, thank you for your patience. :)
Yeah, it's an old render of MC and Nicole. But we love this shot and so we are showing it again :D
Q: Can we get a release date?
A: As stated two weeks ago from today, we're going to need more time, but we'll do our best not to extend over the two month period. We will have Part Six [6] by the end of this month. As usual, thank you for your patience. :)
Yeah, it's an old render of MC and Nicole. But we love this shot and so we are showing it again :D

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes