madx1769

Aug 23, 2018

Q: Can we get a release date?
A: As stated two weeks ago from today, we're going to need more time, but we'll do our best not to extend over the two month period. We will have Part Six [6] by the end of this month. As usual, thank you for your patience. :)
Yeah, it's an old render of MC and Nicole. But we love this shot and so we are showing it again :D
What is plus edition?

Reactions: asd33asd33

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018

Time Will Be Needed...
I don't know what or how to say but I hope you all can understand this dark time I'm going through.

To begin with, As you may have noticed from before, we were able to give out a decent amount of content every month and that's because OrbOrigin's was originally a team but for the last 2-3 months I, the creator, have been flying solo. I've worked alone and despite the heavy load on my shoulder I smiled and continued this passion of mine because of your undying support. I never wanted to stop because I knew you guys exist. Sadly these words are coming out now because another person has left my side.

Two days ago, on September 15th, I faced the greatest fear and sorrow anyone could have gone through. My father has left my family and I. Half my world is pitch dark as my father who once stood strong besides me has now been taken away from my life.
I will be away from my computer and the line of work as I focus on my family and my father.

I am very sorry that things has come to this, but later this week I will be pausing the billing of my Patreon page. No existing patrons should be charge but since our page has 'Charge Up Front' enabled, any new patrons will be charged according to their pledge. I do not have a clue when I'll be back. All I know is that time will be needed.
When I return, I hope to see you guys still with me, and I promise to be back with even more burning passion than before to make up for the time I'll be gone away. Not just for A Mother's Love but for future games/project. I promise to work even better and I hope to have your undying support like how you've been giving me all these times.

Sincerely, thank you all my Patrons and my audience,
OrbOrigin

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So sorry to hear such devasting news, I too lost my father a few months ago I could possibly know how you feel now All I'm gonna say stay strong, life is harsh but we need to keep rising our head up no matter how hard it is, never forget that you still have friends and family that you can still lay your head on, and the support of each and everyone who loves your work, what I am trying to say is you are not alone with this, take all the time that you need and then come back here stronger than you were, we all going to wait for your return...........Once Again my sincere condolences -OrbOrigin-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1273790

I'm sorry for what happened with you OrbOrigin, one of the best visual novel game developers. I hope you come back much stronger than before with a new team.

Reactions: Repperx01
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes