redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
either;)
plus has a few additional images in gallery, and that's all, as I recall.

furthermore, if you play the plus version and save the game, that save will not work if you download a non plus or normal update, so it's up to you to decide which normal version with normal saving will work with a normal update but you won't have the gallery that the plus version has, vice versa download the version plus its saving will not work on the normal version and therefore you will have to wait for an update of the plus version to be able to play from the point of your saving ... I hope I explained myself well that everything is clear

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
@OrbOrigin , stay strong man. I cannot imagine what you're going through but I think I speak for all of your fans here when I say that you have a true gift for story-telling. So good in fact, that we feel conflicted about wanting you to come back as soon as possible versus giving you that much needed space and privacy to heal. One thing is for sure, you'll always have a community here who's grateful for your incredible talent. I wish you all the best man no matter what you end up doing.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Halloween 2019_One.jpg
Halloween 2019_Two.jpg

Happy Halloween Everybody!
To celebrate this holiday, here is my treat for you all. With the help of Nicole Heavens, we give you Kitty Nicole.

On the more personal/serious note, you all are wondering when will I return to Patreon. Honestly, my goal is to continue as soon as possible; however, these past several weeks feel extremely short. I love my game, the work, and your undying support. I wish to not give anyone the wrong idea of my absence. So if time is still needed I promise I will comeback next year on the first of January.

Thank you wholeheartedly for those who continue to be around and continue to give me the warmth and support. Stay safe tonight and enjoy the pictures everyone.

For my Patrons, I have a little more to give so look forward for that :D

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
OMFG amazing HOT she is :love:
Love the outfit very much. Hope you can give Nicole some stockings to wear for MC in some of the scenes in the future, she looks absolutely stunning wearing those. :eek::love:
Take your time Mr. OrbOrigin. If you even need to take some more time in the new year you'll do that, we stand by you and Nicole. <3 ;) (Maybe she can "relax" abit now so the "heat" goes off if her daughter/(hubby) suspects that she is doing something;))

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Not mentioning names here but first off please stop with the trying to less that subtly incourage Dev to introduce NTR for Nicole you want more NTR go play a mainly NTR game.
either the Dev will or won't it's their game.
and unless the Dev comes up with some stupid ass reason for Beeman to get Nicole as well as Chloe.
there by killing a really good game it's highly unlikely.
secoundly the game is mainly about MC getting Nicole.
you sujest Beeman some how blackmails Nicole.
problem with that is its beeman that has the most to lose in this game.
not saing your an NTR fan but Dev's listening to NTR fans for a non NTR only game.
Is how you turn a good game with a good concept to shit.
You only need to look at The Engagement by [NTR Adult Games] to see that.
That game was supoosed to be mixed NTR and No-NTR as mentioned told by the DEV himself before he grouped up.
It had a promissing start and then they started to listen to NTR fans spouting the same crap and constantly asking about more NTR for the girlfrind and more NTR for the other girl and before you know it the games just a jumble of nonsensical NTR scenes with no coherent story.
this is only my opion but is that really what you want???.
The issue is that if you don't see that your girlfriend is fucking by Beeman, it makes no sense, especially that the game is based liked as a cheating on your girls. Cheat and see who is cheating, that's what it's. If you prefer to call it NTR, ok, but don't consider it as such. If the MC doesn't see that the horns are being put, a part of the essence of the base game would be lost.

Anyway, and this has been repeated many times, if you don't like to see that they are cheating on you, choose the right choice, and you won't see them. It's not mandatory. I don't understand why so much drama, especially if you have the option to avoid it.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes