Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That's like saying I no longer wish to be affected by gravity. Impossible :LOL:
If LEGO don't give you wings ... the piece of resistance don't give you hopes of defeating gravity and yellow son don't yank you off this Earth ... What are we, the Earthers, supposed to hope for?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
hope thats what you mean
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ER/ER.png'.

You downloaded Part 4 before the "Fixed" version came out.
This problem will solve itself if you download from one of the mirrors in OP:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why, of course:
Bust open the code, change a few variables in a few of the game's files, and Ta-Daa!
Meet Mrs Rumpfl'Sting'Skin :)

Happy Gaming!

Reactions: CamelRed

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Ok is there any way to change the mother name?
Not in console. There's a few different ways of doing this though. Easiest and fastest way to change her name would be to create a translate file, then replace all instances of "Nicole" with the name you want. It's not hard, but it's probably more work than what most people are willing to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
She making him?I haven't finished it yet though,but The MC already having sex with her and he still calling her 'Mrs Heavans '.

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know,calling her Mrs Heavans it's kinda a turn off
It's up to you if it's this much of a turn-off that you'd want to change this. You can replace "Mrs. Heavens" the same way as I showed you with "Nicole". some more info about how to create and edit translate files. As I said, it is super easy, and once you know how to do it, the process will probably only takes you a few minutes, since you can just search and replace. Atom supports searching and replacing multiple lines, so you could easily do something like this:
As Mytez said, calling her by her last name is part of the story, so you shouldn't change "Mrs. Heavens" to her first name, as you'd probably only confuse yourself when playing.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
For people on the harem path with Nicole and Chloe, is there any way to prevent Chloe walking in when you're with Nicole after the prom?

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'd would do a spoiler but lets face it if you haven't played part 4 yet but have read this far in this thread its already been spoiled.
so i'm just gonna say that if Chloe has just walked in on MC and Nichole as it seems which ever route your on.
it must of been duering round 2 of banging Nichole because no one told my MC to stop before he creampied Nichole in round 1.
I would of noticed ;) Just sayin.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
W
Not in console. There's a few different ways of doing this though. Easiest and fastest way to change her name would be to create a translate file, then replace all instances of "Nicole" with the name you want. It's not hard, but it's probably more work than what most people are willing to do.

[/QUO

wHAT IS THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE USING?

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
wHAT IS THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE USING?
What Canto Forte said. Ren'Py can automatically download Atom when you click "Open Project" or edit on one of the .rpy files. Ren'Py Launcher (SDK) + Atom is also what I use for porting to Android, and what I use when I create cheat mods

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Do the creators use this for making the Renpy VNs? i would like to give it a go. i have long wanted to do it. i got a great story written and planned out. Not for the money though , because i always wanted to.
Most Ren'Py devs probably do. But this is not a discussion for this thread. This thread is for discussing things related to "A Mother's Love". This subforum is better for discussing and asking about development, so let's get back on topic before staff/mods starts bitchslapping us for going off-topic ^^

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes