MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The problem with Chloe IMO is how easily her NTR route is triggered, I don't care about NTR one way or the other but you fail to give her attention a couple times and she's on her knees for Beeman faster than you can say "blow me". Of course it's a bit hypocritical and a double standard but if I remember correctly you can start the real cheating on her end before the MC really does much with Nicole.

blinq13

Feb 20, 2018
There's one thing I maybe have missed that why i have to ask.
I tried many routes, went full Nicole and full Chloe but I also went like 50 / 50 both.
In the 50/50 which was my first run I avoided Chloe at first and focused on Nicole. I got the message from Marilyn that she saw Chloe and Beeman together and alone in school (anybody knows what they're doing there if you fully reject her). Later I got another call from Chloe but this time I decided to meet up with her and talk about everything that her mother was behind this idea etc. In the end I was in good terms with her again.

So my question is: Did she cheat with Beeman in this mixed route before I got her back? Marilyn mentioned her with Beeman but it was never revealed what really happened and the MC never asked about it like it did never happen.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
There's one thing I maybe have missed that why i have to ask.
I tried many routes, went full Nicole and full Chloe but I also went like 50 / 50 both.
In the 50/50 which was my first run I avoided Chloe at first and focused on Nicole. I got the message from Marilyn that she saw Chloe and Beeman together and alone in school (anybody knows what they're doing there if you fully reject her). Later I got another call from Chloe but this time I decided to meet up with her and talk about everything that her mother was behind this idea etc. In the end I was in good terms with her again.

So my question is: Did she cheat with Beeman in this mixed route before I got her back? Marilyn mentioned her with Beeman but it was never revealed what really happened and the MC never asked about it like it did never happen.
If Chloe doesn't cheat you the next day of your meeting with her in the park, then nothing has happened between her and Beeman.

After all, remember the dialogue of the first ntr scene of Chloe and Beeman: she is extremely surprised at first but then falls to the charms of her mentor. Therefore, Beeman did not try to do anything during the Day 5 more than become a kind of counselor, as he advised her to have sex with MC so that in case MC rejected her, it show her that MC is already getting tired of her, and then he would use the moment to get involved with her.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What surprise me the most in A Mother's Love, was that some things aren't what they seem , and your first impression of some characters will totally change as you progress, with Marilyn at first i was like "what a fuck is wrong with you?", and that changed to "you sweet devilish little minxy lets do cam show every night." Nicole it seemed to be a cold hard bitch, but the truth is that she is tough and yet the sweetest of them all, the one you truly want to protect and get for yourself no matter the cost, I thought the husband was just another workaholic but no ,he is in fact a creepy and a fucking cunt, the good thing in this is that you dont feel bad at all to steal Nicole for yourself, Honorable mention, i played the no ntr route, and chloe is just meh.., i guess she needs more personality.

Reactions: dante7598

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
any one with part 01 of this game?
the links in the first page of the thread contain ALL the parts. The game starts from the intro.
Part 3 is how the dev called the release.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Every time in any game incest ... somewhere down the road it gets boring. :unsure:
I agree. Not a lot of games implement incest properly. It's either too rushed, too forced, something or the other. It totally takes the fun out of the genre.
Wow! I thought I was the only one who think like this... And I used to be crazy about incest lol.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I just saw the dev's post on his patreon so you guys think Nicole is 100% pregnant?
Highly unlikely, and after their first time together she says that now she gonna need to take care of her system, so i guess she is on the pill, i think she is either sick or tried to kill herself, or maybe she is allergic to something that was on the food, we can only try to guess.

D

Deleted member 1273790

I just saw the dev's post on his patreon so you guys think Nicole is 100% pregnant?
if you play the previous version, MC parents will come visit. it could be that his parents knew his relationship with Nicole or Chloe had a problem whether it was an accident or something, so Nicole and MC regretted it. *sorry for my bad english

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
if you play the previous version, MC parents will come visit. it could be that his parents knew his relationship with Nicole or Chloe had a problem whether it was an accident or something, so Nicole and MC regretted it. *sorry for my bad english
At what point do parents come to visit? and what route triggers it? Because I did not get that scene you are talking about.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes