introvtx

May 6, 2017
i think she is either sick or tried to kill herself
Could be, she is still trying to be faithful to her husband so the realization maybe too much for her so she fainted or really tried to kill herself or she is sick.

Dammit I never like episodic games/vn, but this one really gets me excited and eager to find out what happens next! looking forward to the next (hopefully soon) update.

Reactions: smokebox

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Fan Sig:
View attachment 260106 View attachment 285430 View attachment 285426
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/273689_aml-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/299169_aml-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/299165_aml-fan3.gif
@Eerie Entity

wow Chloe must not be liked that much if theres not a signature of her but Krull sure is right about having 2 mommy signatures Nicole is the best girl in the game after all mommy time is the best time

following the walkthrough i cant wait to tame that tsundere mommy she wants me to leave her daughter well based on me putting this game off for a while and what i heard about this game i have not interest in her daughter im Milfing Man :ROFLMAO::cool:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Eerie Entity

wow Chloe must not be liked that much if theres not a signature of her but Krull sure is right about having 2 mommy signatures Nicole is the best girl in the game after all mommy time is the best time

following the walkthrough i cant wait to tame that tsundere mommy she wants me to leave her daughter well based on me putting this game off for a while and what i heard about this game i have not interest in her daughter im Milfing Man :ROFLMAO::cool:
There is a Chloe signature. Just not from Krull. @Krull's generally right in most cases though :)

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think Nicole will be pregnant in the next episode as it just seems too soon for that to happen. What might have happened is she probably felt guilty the morning after for betraying her husband so tried to commit suicide or something was wrong with the food. Well, all we can do is wait for the next episode to come out I guess.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think Nicole will be pregnant in the next episode as it just seems too soon for that to happen. What might have happened is she probably felt guilty the morning after for betraying her husband so tried to commit suicide or something was wrong with the food. Well, all we can do is wait for the next episode to come out I guess.
Nah, it was very hot all day that day and night, she could've easily become dehydrated, especially when they passionately and wildly fuck all night and don't drink water or anything, and they had wine with their dinner, which certainly doesn't help the cause, haha. But it also could be that she may have some illness perhaps.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's a nice picture you got there. I can identify Reincarnotica, DMD, Love and Submission if I'm not wrong. What are the others?
Melody, The Tyrant, A mother and a Wife, The Secret, but I can't put a finger on the game where the girl on the right is from :p

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I care about Chloe, she has her charm. `Almost nobody` is a gross exaggeration, just based on what i read on this thread. She could use some improvements, and a little more depth, but i like her. Of course, i don't play the ntr route, so my perception of her isn't clouded by whatever happens on that route.

I don't care about Marilyn though, i wish i could give her the boot already, i keep turning her down and pushing here away, and she keeps coming back.
Chloe is a victim of writing. Once you see her ntr route, you'll understand that her character is either flawed, or that she has always been cheating on you. She is shown to be prudish, and basically gets angry at the mc for being a little rough with her, but then you see her riding a horsecock like a champ. You ignore her twice, and she runs off to Beeman. You confront her about it, and she gets angry at you and fucks Beeman. Moreover, she always defends Beeman even when he's openly humiliating the mc. She's just not worth being invested at this point.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Chloe is a victim of writing. Once you see her ntr route, you'll understand that her character is either flawed, or that she has always been cheating on you. She is shown to be prudish, and basically gets angry at the mc for being a little rough with her, but then you see her riding a horsecock like a champ. You ignore her twice, and she runs off to Beeman. You confront her about it, and she gets angry at you and fucks Beeman. Moreover, she always defends Beeman even when he's openly humiliating the mc. She's just not worth being invested at this point.
I never cared for her to begin with, even if there was no NTR element in the game, I'd still give her the boot, I only want Nichole, she's one of the top MILFs in games, absolutely gorgeous. Things start on the wrong footing, but as the story goes forward, you can see that love starts building up between her and MC, it's not only lust between them two, not anymore :p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I have to agree. After going through her ntr route, I couldn't help but feel she had been cheating on the MC off camera even playing through a faithful to Chloe route.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
That happens only the ntr route, on the non-ntr route she's faithful, and has none of those problems. If you're actively pushing her away, that's on you, you are doing it out of your own volition. And no, she hasn't been cheating on the non-ntr route, nothing points to that, even the dev confirmed it, and you guys are just paranoid.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
That happens only the ntr route, on the non-ntr route she's faithful, and has none of those problems. If you're actively pushing her away, that's on you, you are doing it out of your own volition. And no, she hasn't been cheating on the non-ntr route, nothing points to that, even the dev confirmed it, and you guys are just paranoid.
Yeah, I know that she's faithful in the non-ntr route, but her character is portrayed badly. I just pointed out a difference in character in both routes. She gets angry at MC for being rough, then openly enjoys rough sex with Beeman. Beeman always tries to ruin the reputation of the mc, yet she never tries to defend him and always tries to be friends with Beeman. For a girl that is in love woth the mc, she never really shows it.

Reactions: dante7598 and Jubz

Ginger Swan

Mar 20, 2019
The game is about the relationship between MC and Nicole, so the author doesn't focus in Chloe character that much. We can appreciate this on the ntr route where she falls for Beeman so easily when you ignore her twice, and that makes little sense to me, the ntr feels forced. I think with a well-writing Chloe character, the game would've been a lot more interesting.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes