4.60 star(s) 40 Votes

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think Nicole will be pregnant in the next episode as it just seems too soon for that to happen. What might have happened is she probably felt guilty the morning after for betraying her husband so tried to commit suicide or something was wrong with the food. Well, all we can do is wait for the next episode to come out I guess.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Netori God the Babe Snatcher ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think Nicole will be pregnant in the next episode as it just seems too soon for that to happen. What might have happened is she probably felt guilty the morning after for betraying her husband so tried to commit suicide or something was wrong with the food. Well, all we can do is wait for the next episode to come out I guess.
Nah, it was very hot all day that day and night, she could've easily become dehydrated, especially when they passionately and wildly fuck all night and don't drink water or anything, and they had wine with their dinner, which certainly doesn't help the cause, haha. But it also could be that she may have some illness perhaps.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's a nice picture you got there. I can identify Reincarnotica, DMD, Love and Submission if I'm not wrong. What are the others?
Melody, The Tyrant, A mother and a Wife, The Secret, but I can't put a finger on the game where the girl on the right is from :p

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I care about Chloe, she has her charm. `Almost nobody` is a gross exaggeration, just based on what i read on this thread. She could use some improvements, and a little more depth, but i like her. Of course, i don't play the ntr route, so my perception of her isn't clouded by whatever happens on that route.

I don't care about Marilyn though, i wish i could give her the boot already, i keep turning her down and pushing here away, and she keeps coming back.
Chloe is a victim of writing. Once you see her ntr route, you'll understand that her character is either flawed, or that she has always been cheating on you. She is shown to be prudish, and basically gets angry at the mc for being a little rough with her, but then you see her riding a horsecock like a champ. You ignore her twice, and she runs off to Beeman. You confront her about it, and she gets angry at you and fucks Beeman. Moreover, she always defends Beeman even when he's openly humiliating the mc. She's just not worth being invested at this point.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Chloe is a victim of writing. Once you see her ntr route, you'll understand that her character is either flawed, or that she has always been cheating on you. She is shown to be prudish, and basically gets angry at the mc for being a little rough with her, but then you see her riding a horsecock like a champ. You ignore her twice, and she runs off to Beeman. You confront her about it, and she gets angry at you and fucks Beeman. Moreover, she always defends Beeman even when he's openly humiliating the mc. She's just not worth being invested at this point.
I never cared for her to begin with, even if there was no NTR element in the game, I'd still give her the boot, I only want Nichole, she's one of the top MILFs in games, absolutely gorgeous. Things start on the wrong footing, but as the story goes forward, you can see that love starts building up between her and MC, it's not only lust between them two, not anymore :p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I have to agree. After going through her ntr route, I couldn't help but feel she had been cheating on the MC off camera even playing through a faithful to Chloe route.

Reactions: dante7598

albul

Jun 8, 2017
That happens only the ntr route, on the non-ntr route she's faithful, and has none of those problems. If you're actively pushing her away, that's on you, you are doing it out of your own volition. And no, she hasn't been cheating on the non-ntr route, nothing points to that, even the dev confirmed it, and you guys are just paranoid.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
That happens only the ntr route, on the non-ntr route she's faithful, and has none of those problems. If you're actively pushing her away, that's on you, you are doing it out of your own volition. And no, she hasn't been cheating on the non-ntr route, nothing points to that, even the dev confirmed it, and you guys are just paranoid.
Yeah, I know that she's faithful in the non-ntr route, but her character is portrayed badly. I just pointed out a difference in character in both routes. She gets angry at MC for being rough, then openly enjoys rough sex with Beeman. Beeman always tries to ruin the reputation of the mc, yet she never tries to defend him and always tries to be friends with Beeman. For a girl that is in love woth the mc, she never really shows it.

Reactions: dante7598 and Jubz

Velvestone

Mar 20, 2019
The game is about the relationship between MC and Nicole, so the author doesn't focus in Chloe character that much. We can appreciate this on the ntr route where she falls for Beeman so easily when you ignore her twice, and that makes little sense to me, the ntr feels forced. I think with a well-writing Chloe character, the game would've been a lot more interesting.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Nah, it was very hot all day that day and night, she could've easily become dehydrated, especially when they passionately and wildly fuck all night and don't drink water or anything, and they had wine with their dinner, which certainly doesn't help the cause, haha. But it also could be that she may have some illness perhaps.
Perhaps.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think that Chloe is so simple and shallow because of the devs choice, because even on the non ntr route is obvious that MC is enduring her just because of Nicole,hell he has more chemistry with Marilyn than with Chloe, its like she was made to be the losing horse all along.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
I never cared for her to begin with, even if there was no NTR element in the game, I'd still give her the boot, I only want Nichole, she's one of the top MILFs in games, absolutely gorgeous. Things start on the wrong footing, but as the story goes forward, you can see that love starts building up between her and MC, it's not only lust between them two, not anymore :p
@Mytez
@dante7598
im kinda curious if theres a love route for Nicole (the milf) and if anyone followed it im on the corruption route

@markus T
yeah i like Marylin as well i am curious if we will ever meet her mom im currently on day 5

@smokebox
yeah i noticed that as well im guessing its just a way to show if you cheat on your girlfriend that no one wanted she will cheat on you but all the pictures in the preview and the games name all point that the main female character was going to be the milf

who knows maybe in the future there might be a threesome scene of Marylin and Nicole since i heard that she is Bi

@Ashley young
yeah i noticed that as well i was curious why the girlfriend never stood up for her boyfriend and it was obvious the teacher had the hots for her

@Jackrose
thanks for the pateron post :D this game is good im pretty sure alot of people here cant wait for more Milf Time

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
Donor
May 16, 2017
@Idkanythingsmarter @Eerie Entity

so i just found out that pretty much everyone besides Marylin is cheating

John is cheating on his wife with someone from his work probably his secretary and lied about getting hard
Chloe is cheating on us with her teacher
we are cheating on Chloe with her mom

the only question is Marylin going to try to steal Nicole from us in the future

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Idkanythingsmarter @Eerie Entity

so i just found out that pretty much everyone besides Marylin is cheating

John is cheating on his wife with someone from his work probably his secretary and lied about getting hard
Chloe is cheating on us with her teacher
we are cheating on Chloe with her mom

the only question is Marylin going to try to steal Nicole from us in the future
And Nichole is in return cheating on John, haha, one big happy cheat-fest xD

But nah, Marilyn won't steal nobody, especially Nichole, she will be left licking fingers, the only way she can have any fun with our MILF is through our mind, MC figured that out =P

Mytez

Formerly 'Mytelolz'
Jul 28, 2017
@Mytez
@dante7598
im kinda curious if theres a love route for Nicole (the milf) and if anyone followed it im on the corruption route
I don't know if it's even possible or if it will change anything. But I'm always trying to choose the most caring answers.
I don't want to corrupt her, aside from the start that is, but I want her to fall for MC. I think she's a caring and loving woman that deserves someone she can rely on and love her back. Not her garbage of a husband. So I'm really happy with the direction the game is taking after the park running scene, with Nichole realizing that MC's attraction towards her is not about wanting to take advantage of her, but out of love and care.

Fuck Chloe tho, she can choke on ManBearPig's cock for all I care. She's just a vehicle to get to Nichole.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 40 Votes