OVERLORD24

Apr 12, 2019
yeah!Is A Mother's Love part 3 already have part 1-2 integrated or is it individual
If it is where do I get part 1 and 2

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
yeah!Is A Mother's Love part 3 already have part 1-2 integrated or is it individual
If it is where do I get part 1 and 2
As a rule of thumb, If there is only one download link it contains everything. In this case it does.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I just finished a second playthrough but this time on the NTR route, what i can say is that in the NTR route MC treat Nicole like a fuckdoll most of the times ,that garage scene was to creepy,( i think this will have severe consequenses down the road), while on the non NTR he treat her way better and you can see that he likes her not just for the sex, on the love path Chloe is just shallow but still adorable , in the NTR route she is a totally different person and a utter evil bitch, at a certain point even Marilyn mocks the MC , the MC looks like a creepy and a wimp in the NTR route, my humble opinion is that you have much more to gain in the "love" route and much more to lose in the NTR .

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I just finished a second playthrough but this time on the NTR route, what i can say is that in the NTR route MC treat Nicole like a fuckdoll most of the times ,that garage scene was to creepy,( i think this will have severe consequenses down the road), while on the non NTR he treat her way better and you can see that he likes her not just for the sex, on the love path Chloe is just shallow but still adorable , in the NTR route she is a totally different person and a utter evil bitch, at a certain point even Marilyn mocks the MC , the MC looks like a creepy and a wimp in the NTR route, my humble opinion is that you have much more to gain in the "love" route and much more to lose in the NTR .
I was never a fan of NTR so I didn't go that route. I'm quite satisfied with the love route.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I was never a fan of NTR so I didn't go that route. I'm quite satisfied with the love route.
I am more than satisfied with the love route ,and i hate NTR, but people mentioned some different scenes with Nicole in that route so thats why i did it ,but in my opinion it's not worth doing, especially because the scenes and dialogues in the Love route are waaaaaaaaaaay better.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I am more than satisfied with the love route ,and i hate NTR, but people mentioned some different scenes with Nicole in that route so thats why i did it ,but in my opinion it's not worth doing, especially because the scenes and dialogues in the Love route are waaaaaaaaaaay better.
Yeah, agreed!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The thing that I don't like about the NTR route is that it's not simply about characters cheating, but characters acting "out of character". Chloe is like a completely different person, while in one she's prude and reserved, in the other she's a sexual deviant. I can't really feel cheated beacause that's NOT her, unless she's always been cheating behind MC's back and that's just her pretending.

And you treat Nicole like shit, which is practically a crime, so just for that I'm not going to bother with it. I have zero interest in it.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The thing that I don't like about the NTR route is that it's not simply about characters cheating, but characters acting "out of character". Chloe is like a completely different person, while in one she's prude and reserved, in the other she's a sexual deviant. I can't really feel cheated beacause that's NOT her, unless she's always been cheating behind MC's back and that's just her pretending.

And you treat Nicole like shit, which is practically a crime, so just for that I'm not going to bother with it. I have zero interest in it.
I agree with you a 100%, Chloe is totally out of character in that route, its like if she hit her head pretty hard and become someone else, i read in a post few pages ago someone saying that the Dev already stated that she only cheats on the NTR route, so she is not doing stuff behind your back on the love route, and Nicole deserves to be treated like a queen.

Reactions: dante7598 and Mytez

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Alright sooo. I played Both routes. NTR & Non-NTR.
Can we get some consistency in how Chloe speaks & acts?

While MC is having sex with Chloe, You have the option of going Gentle & Rough.
Gentle She loves it.
Rough She's upset.
According to Chloe she is happy with the sex provided from MC If youchoose Gentle, Super Happy yatata but if you pick Rough she will be upset and whine about how much it hurt. Understandable you apologize.

So if you make Chloe cheats for the first time with Beeman, Beeman is rough from the start and according to Chloe has a bigger dick than MC & Chloe doesn't mind at all and enjoys it?? how?
Second time she cheats she says something along the lines of "When MC is Gentle he does not Satisfy her needs & if he goes rough it hurts and ends to fast" When did this happen???

Also Beeman can fuck Chloe raw in there FIRST Sexual intercourse while the MC has to wear a condom in all the scenes? Seriously?
First scene with Beeman and her, Chloe's reasoning that MC has to use Condom is that they cant afford to be "Teen Parents"
but she doesn't mind to be involved in a scandal between Student and teacher pregnancy??
Second time the reason is "MC isn't as good as Beeman" .... Terrible reasoning & Dialogue Facepalm.

After reading this, It feels like Chloe would cheat no matter what and every sexual encounter you had with her, she is faking it.
Just give us a option to break up with her at the start of the game and just go Nicole at that point.
I would had accepted these reasoning if MC had sex with her mother THEN she asked for it and MC couldn't get it up or he was sensitive and made him ejaculate quickly but there is nothing it's not believable and only there so the Reader can have some NTR dialogue.

I know that the Definition of NTR but this could had done ALOT better.
There is no Build-up, she instantly trust Beeman and he can do whatever sexual while MC AS boyfriend he had to be careful??
Don't get me wrong. I here WILL admit that i don't like NTR my option may probably is bias But at the same time must admit that i have/do read & Played games that contains it sometimes.

When Chloe cheats the emotions that NTR should bring out isn't there. I feel nothing, Like i don't care.
Netorare is when something you hold dear is stolen from you. Does MC even have feelings for Chloe we can also flip that around and ask does Chloe even love MC? The instant we ignore Chloe she already does 2 thing that she wouldn't do with her actual boyfriend as in Raw + Rough sex. We can compare how long time it took for us to persuade Nicole. It's just a Slap to people that like NTR. You never get the have any emotional connection before she is "Stolen". i wonder what people that like NTR thought about this? because in my opinion from a guy that doesn't like it.. This is pretty terrible writing.
The Scenes are superb tho.. 10/10

Since the name of the game is "A Mother's love" I feel like breaking up with Chloe as soon as possible. If somebody is bad in bed chloe is LOL. Her mother is like aphrodite compared to her.

Don't ask why this post went out of hand.. I'm just bored and nothing to do atm.
Just wanted to write down what i had on my mind.

But am i wrong?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't understand this rush to dump Chloe that some of you guys have, on the love route you have no reason to do that, she is faithful and caring to the MC and also the link to acess Nicole house, Nicole are not going to leave John so soon, she is in this abusive relationship for years so it will take some time ,and its better to have 2 pussy than 1 (3 if marilyn finally decides to let you fuck her), you can also use her as a cover to your affair with her mother, Beeman will keep being the loser that he is and will not fuck anyone, I really don't see anything positive in breaking up with Chloe for now on the Love route.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't understand this rush to dump Chloe that some of you guys have, on the love route you have no reason to do that, she is faithful and caring to the MC and also the link to acess Nicole house, Nicole are not going to leave John so soon, she is in this abusive relationship for years so it will take some time ,and its better to have 2 pussy than 1 (3 if marilyn finally decides to let you fuck her), you can also use her as a cover to your affair with her mother, Beeman will keep being the loser that he is and will not fuck anyone, I really don't see anything positive in breaking up with Chloe for now on the Love route.
It's probably people that have played the NTR ruote and feel like Chloe is now "tainted". Even though as Urusaisenpai pointed, she's basically a completely different character. I dumped her because I'm trying to play a "romantic" route with Nicole and I felt it didn't make much sense to keep dating her. It doesn't help that she's a little bit dull.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Alright sooo. I played Both routes. NTR & Non-NTR.
Can we get some consistency in how Chloe speaks & acts?

While MC is having sex with Chloe, You have the option of going Gentle & Rough.
Gentle She loves it.
Rough She's upset.
According to Chloe she is happy with the sex provided from MC If youchoose Gentle, Super Happy yatata but if you pick Rough she will be upset and whine about how much it hurt. Understandable you apologize.

So if you make Chloe cheats for the first time with Beeman, Beeman is rough from the start and according to Chloe has a bigger dick than MC & Chloe doesn't mind at all and enjoys it?? how?
Second time she cheats she says something along the lines of "When MC is Gentle he does not Satisfy her needs & if he goes rough it hurts and ends to fast" When did this happen???

Also Beeman can fuck Chloe raw in there FIRST Sexual intercourse while the MC has to wear a condom in all the scenes? Seriously?
First scene with Beeman and her, Chloe's reasoning that MC has to use Condom is that they cant afford to be "Teen Parents"
but she doesn't mind to be involved in a scandal between Student and teacher pregnancy??
Second time the reason is "MC isn't as good as Beeman" .... Terrible reasoning & Dialogue Facepalm.

After reading this, It feels like Chloe would cheat no matter what and every sexual encounter you had with her, she is faking it.
Just give us a option to break up with her at the start of the game and just go Nicole at that point.
I would had accepted these reasoning if MC had sex with her mother THEN she asked for it and MC couldn't get it up or he was sensitive and made him ejaculate quickly but there is nothing it's not believable and only there so the Reader can have some NTR dialogue.

I know that the Definition of NTR but this could had done ALOT better.
There is no Build-up, she instantly trust Beeman and he can do whatever sexual while MC AS boyfriend he had to be careful??
Don't get me wrong. I here WILL admit that i don't like NTR my option may probably is bias But at the same time must admit that i have/do read & Played games that contains it sometimes.

When Chloe cheats the emotions that NTR should bring out isn't there. I feel nothing, Like i don't care.
Netorare is when something you hold dear is stolen from you. Does MC even have feelings for Chloe we can also flip that around and ask does Chloe even love MC? The instant we ignore Chloe she already does 2 thing that she wouldn't do with her actual boyfriend as in Raw + Rough sex. We can compare how long time it took for us to persuade Nicole. It's just a Slap to people that like NTR. You never get the have any emotional connection before she is "Stolen". i wonder what people that like NTR thought about this? because in my opinion from a guy that doesn't like it.. This is pretty terrible writing.
The Scenes are superb tho.. 10/10

Since the name of the game is "A Mother's love" I feel like breaking up with Chloe as soon as possible. If somebody is bad in bed chloe is LOL. Her mother is like aphrodite compared to her.

Don't ask why this post went out of hand.. I'm just bored and nothing to do atm.
Just wanted to write down what i had on my mind.

But am i wrong?
@smokebox
@Mytez

to answer smokebox question which is very easy one to answer from my perspective since i dont like NTR and because i realized that was in this game i avoided it i then tried it out due to @Eerie Entity convinced me to play it

from the comment above yours giving by @Urusaisenpai its pretty clear that Chloe is a flawed character and really is only there to get to on the Nicole Path or another path unless you really like Chloe

the games title previews and wall paper pretty much is all focused around Nicole which honesty i like

Milfs are far better then teens unless written well enough to go for them rather then a milf

btw this game focus isnt NTR is mostly a cheating circle

Main character cheats on his girlfriend

John Cheats on his wife with his secretary

Nicole cheats on her husband with the main character

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes