A (MtF) (TG) story idea I came up with

Like?

• Total voters

GottaLoveDemBalls

Sep 8, 2020
A MTF (TG) idea
-A Dad and son(shota) lost their wife/mom.
-The son wishes that the mom comes back (wishing star, demon whatever).
-The dad's masculinity is drained from him over time/over night (slow or fast however you like it).
-The son starts calling his dad mom subconsciously.
-They get in the bath together after the dads total mtf transformation (a literal milf goddess), the mom realises the son is reacting to her pheromones, and she is reacting to his.
-The son get a boner of a massive cock (30+cm/12inches+).
-All the masculinity went to the son the whole time.
-The shota blanks out and rapes the mom multiple times, multiple scenes and days. Overpowering her with all the masculine energy he got. The shota forgets each rape, but the mother gets more and more corrupt.... until she makes the initiative. And they live happily ever after.

Just wanted to keep it short and to the point. Let me guys know what you think... and if my idea sparked some creativity in you, go create something...actually if a game maker makes this into a game one day, Take the idea and roll with it. Would really love to see it come to light.

#Incest #Shota #Transformation #Big cock #Corruption #Feminization #Big tits #Big ass #Milf #Gender bender #Male to female #Mind break #Tg

*Im new to the site, dont know how to use tags, so hopefully these keywords will suffice.

Reactions: Jaeger Deflated

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Whenever threads like this pop up, I always feel like the Grinch or something, stealing the joy and happiness out of OP.

No one will ever make this game.

Not because the idea is bad or because we all secretly hate you or anything like that. It's because adult game ideas are absolutely worthless. Out of everything it takes to put together a game, a one paragraph idea is about 0.004% of the effort involved.

No one is going to commit 40+ hours a week for the next 1-3 years of their life to make someone else's game. Each dev here has a dozen of their own ideas that they are passionate about but simply don't have the time to make them all.

If you're really excited about your idea and are thinking about making it a reality, there are plenty of devs here who would be more than happy to help you during your learning process of creating 3D renders. There's even an F95 discord community that helps answer questions and any technical issues you may face.

The Bloo Guide is a great resource to get started.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bloo-guide-2020-02-07.1636/

Reactions: Darladanger

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
No one is going to commit 40+ hours a week for the next 1-3 years of their life to make someone else's game.
Pretty much this. If you are excited about this idea, try making the game yourself.
The idea isn't bad, I would check it out, it all depends on execution.

GottaLoveDemBalls

Sep 8, 2020
Whenever threads like this pop up, I always feel like the Grinch or something, stealing the joy and happiness out of OP.

No one will ever make this game.

Not because the idea is bad or because we all secretly hate you or anything like that. It's because adult game ideas are absolutely worthless. Out of everything it takes to put together a game, a one paragraph idea is about 0.004% of the effort involved.

No one is going to commit 40+ hours a week for the next 1-3 years of their life to make someone else's game. Each dev here has a dozen of their own ideas that they are passionate about but simply don't have the time to make them all.

If you're really excited about your idea and are thinking about making it a reality, there are plenty of devs here who would be more than happy to help you during your learning process of creating 3D renders. There's even an F95 discord community that helps answer questions and any technical issues you may face.

The Bloo Guide is a great resource to get started.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bloo-guide-2020-02-07.1636/
Didn't expect a reply at all... so thx, your post was very informative, but i'm probably just gonna commision an artist in the end. thank you again.

GottaLoveDemBalls

Sep 8, 2020
Pretty much this. If you are excited about this idea, try making the game yourself.
The idea isn't bad, I would check it out, it all depends on execution.
The execution indeed.... I have seen many promising stories and the flow was off, or game/art wasn't my taste. Didn't expect a reply so thx.

Boyanhot

Dec 2, 2019
its a good idea as a comic. but for a game the story has to stretch to much, so as a game no but as a comic 100%

Nina888

Sep 13, 2020
Well, i have a idea of tg mtf story (and game) :
The main character discover a mysterious ruine where he see a spirit who will give him a wish ...
He wish to be transported in a world where all creature are sexy woman like ...
Him wish be granted but he become a girl too , like a usagi girl but this type of girl are prey for the slaver girl in this world.

Last edited: