3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pic0283.9.jpg

Overview:
A Kinetic Novel

A young man who left everything behind, as a teen. Now has grown up and started to reassemble all the people that he loves.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-22
Release Date: 2022-03-22
Developer: JJsworld -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1-12
Language: English
Resolution: 720p
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Chapters 1-12

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Chapter 12 Add-On Patch:
(for those that already have Chapters 1-11)
- - - -

Extra:
Italian

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg pic5.jpg pic6.jpg pic206.2.jpg
pic0278.8.jpg pic0279.6.jpg pic0283.7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Moderator placed here... I think the rules for Visual Novels now, are that they are placed in the Comic and Still category, as they have no choice bases, nor game ending consequences...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ducktails and OhWee

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Moderator placed here... I think the rules for Visual Novels now, are that they are placed in the Comic and Still category, as they have no choice bases, nor game ending consequences...
Well, I don't think that makes sense. Especially since you plan to have animations in the future. Or even if it has to be in this section at least it should have a separate tag instead of Comic in my opinion. But clearly You are not to blame for this.

As for the game/visual novel I really enjoyed it but there were some things the could be improved.

These are just my opinion though.

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Well, I don't think that makes sense. Especially since you plan to have animations in the future. Or even if it has to be in this section at least it should have a separate tag instead of Comic in my opinion. But clearly You are not to blame for this.

As for the game/visual novel I really enjoyed it but there were some things the could be improved.

These are just my opinion though.
This is what I need... I accept all input... Like I said, I'm new at this... Over all, I like to know how people like it, or dislike... Started Chapter 2, and try to incorperate a few new ideas... If you noticed, I revamped Deanne towards the end, so she is easier on the eyes...

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
You *may* want to change your title to prevent confusion ... There is currently 1 other game called A New Beginning (by Zekoslava) and at least 2 others developed in the past as A New Beginning or New Beginnings.
e-d (y)

Reactions: libertypics

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
gave me a headache with the basic spelling mistakes
will play at a later time
also there were 2 save images on the save page
would be great if we get to name the mc in future updates

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
Not bad. Good, solid start. There is a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes and a massive over use of commas. The thoughts should be displayed differently, such as italicized or in brackets. Think of commas as a pause in the sentence. They can also be used to annotate something, separate or list things. Some examples: "It's nice to see you again, Dianne." "Do I need to take care of this trash, or will you handle it?" "With the sun shining, such as it is, why don't we go for a jog?" "I have one carrot, two apples, three pears and a pine cone." There are also a of couple images that could use touched up, such as when in the dress shop. You might consider renaming the project to something more unique as there are already a few games with very similar names.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Not bad. Good, solid start. There is a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes and a massive over use of commas. The thoughts should be displayed differently, such as italicized or in brackets. Think of commas as a pause in the sentence. They can also be used to annotate something, separate or list things. Some examples: "It's nice to see you again, Dianne." "Do I need to take care of this trash, or will you handle it?" "With the sun shining, such as it is, why don't we go for a jog?" "I have one carrot, two apples, three pears and a pine cone." There are also a of couple images that could use touched up, such as when in the dress shop. You might consider renaming the project to something more unique as there are already a few games with very similar names.
Working on it... I know Chapter 1, isn't perfect, but that is why I ask for the input... Chapter 2 should be better...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Getting asked for android version... Anyone out there know how ??? Been playing with ren'py, and can't seem to get it...

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I for one really liked this story. It isn't a great work of literature but its pretty entertaining. The girls look hot and that brings me back for more, lol. The only problems I have is the mc has a horse dick but ok i can get over that. The 1 thing that I couldn't get over is that my saves wouldn't load. I have no idea why, I had to restart and play it all in one go. Not easy when you don't have a lot of time. But keep up the good work.

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes