Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The game has memory leak, I confirm.
When playing game the Windows displayed an error message about out of memory and close some programs.
First I though it could be Chrome, because this browser is memory hog, but after closing Chrome it appears that the out of memory error is caused by this game.
Watching at Windows task manager: before starting the game I had allocated about 1000 MB/9999 MB - that is my RAM plus paging file total and is enough for everything I use.
When playing this game, it eats ALL memory to finally out of memory error appear when it reaches about 9800 MB allocated - over 8 GB for just this game!!
I guess the problem rise pretty fast, because the game uses Full HD videos and caches everything in memory, not freeing it after the video is no longer needed in memory - thus memory leaks.

Speaking about playing the videos - there is another bug - when I started playing some scene and then choosed to not continue to finish, but other option, the game screen is corrupted.
Will it be better if I reduce the video quality? It’s my first game so I didn’t know the problem was in the HD video.

I am very sorry about that.

Reactions: ustar

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I will continue with the main story in v1.0, so by then I will polish the game so that there are no problems. Fix bugs and work on other things.

Reactions: ko6l4 and ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game has really a lot of bugs. Memory leak, so have to close and start the game after playing a while. From the story is a little confusing if the female player has only a brother or brother and sister? I choosed only brother at beginning, but now there are references to sister and there was male photo with female text - a lot confusion. Then the quests: first serious problem was with find Professor Dick quest - it doesn't update. Then house and furniture for parents and when trying to make it finally found a shop with no exit.
Save file provided:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Will it be better if I reduce the video quality? It’s my first game so I didn’t know the problem was in the HD video.

I am very sorry about that.
Reducing the video resolution should improve performance and minimize memory usage. Though at longer distance it would be better to improve in-game memory management to free memory that is not needed at current point - if this is possible with the game coding. Of course reducing video resolution is easier to do than memory usage coding.

Akwardgey

Jun 8, 2017
ok so i am on sissy path and the professor told me to stay home for a couple of days i have skipped 10 days and there's nothing what to do?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is very lacking random events when the main branch is slowed down in these cases, very helpful random events : on the beach, on the street, everywhere, which indirectly return the hero to the main branch

Jan 7, 2018
male character (straight) cant get job in the store, and for me at least, the game freezes when the girl in the art gallery tells you that she wants to show you something (first sex scene i'm guessing) after raising her love points
I confirm. Also, when you speak to the lady in the new location, your avatar changes and the dialogue makes no sense.

Reactions: Easy Pete

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
tell me how to complete the quest
I had problem with that too. The game lacks some instructions or at least tips to make some quests.
With this one you will find Professor Dick in the main lab building, which is located at upper left place of the city in building that looks like hospital.
The quest LOG doesn't update though as I mentioned before.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I had problem with that too. The game lacks some instructions or at least tips to make some quests.
With this one you will find Professor Dick in the main lab building, which is located at upper left place of the city in building that looks like hospital.
The quest LOG doesn't update though as I mentioned before.
I found the doctor quickly, from the quest (top line: you need to bring some water ) or something else, that's the problem ,because neither the doctor nor the doctor in the lab is no longer active

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I found the doctor quickly, from the quest (top line: you need to bring some water ) or something else, that's the problem ,because neither the doctor nor the doctor in the lab is no longer active
Hmmm yes I had that too... seems there is a bug somewhere. I progressed further by loading a save from before this quest and doing this quest again and with second playthrough the bug didn't appear. I don't know what I did different though.
After the Doctor Dick tells you are not his type, you should back to Lucy at Laboratory and you tell her that you need his address to find out his type. She tells you that he lives at same building where you are (door near the basement) - but you need be there between hours 22-24 and after entering have only 15 seconds to find what you look for.
When you find out that he likes bimbos, you go to Lucy Laboratory and tell her that you want more pills to become a bimbo and she tells you to go surgery - same hospital building, second option - and then you become bimbo and can fuck Doctor Dick for fertile water.
This is how quest is done, but there are bugs: first is that sometimes after visiting Doctor Dick the quest doesn't progress with Lucy. Second is that this quest is not finished even after you finish it and bring fertile water!
And there are more bugs, I just cannot write all of them here, it's too many. I stopped playing after I got stuck at the shop without exit in the later quest.
I will wait for next game release that hopefully will be more polished.

Last edited:
Reactions: max_002

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
tell me how to complete the quest
When you find Professor Dick in the main lab and he doesn't give you water, go back to Lucy and she'll give you his apartment address. (He won't give you any item) At 10 PM (22:00) enter Professor Dick's apartment located in the building where you first slept. When you enter his apartment, you quickly rush into his bedroom and unlock the computer with the code "Mr Teddy". When you find out what Professor Dick likes, go to Lucy's the next day and then he'll tell you you need surgery.

Reactions: max_002
Jul 9, 2018
Another rpgm game where the dev uses default tilesets and other peoples map.
PASS

P.S. Never even attempted to download the game.

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
you know whenn you talk to dr lucy how she ask you if you have a brother or sister or both i think at the start of thhe game theey should give that were you choose if you want a brothher or sister or both

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
you know whenn you talk to dr lucy how she ask you if you have a brother or sister or both i think at the start of thhe game theey should give that were you choose if you want a brothher or sister or both
I'll see what I can do with it. That part I left for the player to determine their sexual orientation and incest content.

Thank you for mentioning me, I had forgotten that part.

Reactions: ustar

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
does the bimbo path end when the prof says come again in a few days?
i finished the furniture quest, and have diff interaction with my brother like talking with him etc but cant get him to flirt,,
I also cant do anal in gloryhole even tho i have +1 anal and how to trigger shemales scenes in nightclub?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes