Legionaire

Sep 9, 2017
SPOILER: There's NO content for the straight male. My two cents: I am going to wait a couple of updates before touching this one.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
does the bimbo path end when the prof says come again in a few days?
i finished the furniture quest, and have diff interaction with my brother like talking with him etc but cant get him to flirt,,
I also cant do anal in gloryhole even tho i have +1 anal and how to trigger shemales scenes in nightclub?
To flirt with your brother have to raise incest, and for anal you have to activate gay content at the beginning and then you have to be anal +1

shemale content you activate so that in the quest when you need to bring your cell phone to Anna, look at her cell phone and there will be pictures of her.

Sorry it took this long to answer.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
To flirt with your brother have to raise incest, and for anal you have to activate gay content at the beginning and then you have to be anal +1

shemale content you activate so that in the quest when you need to bring your cell phone to Anna, look at her cell phone and there will be pictures of her.

Sorry it took this long to answer.
How to raise incest ? And how to do gay content as female

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How to raise incest ? And how to do gay content as female
I didn’t put incest in the female path. Only in sissy male. In the next version I'm working on now, I'll put it for female as well. At the beginning when he asks if you want gay/lesbian content.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
I didn’t put incest in the female path. Only in sissy male. In the next version I'm working on now, I'll put it for female as well. At the beginning when he asks if you want gay/lesbian content.
ahh i see, just last one thing does the female path end after the last lab visit where she says wait a few days?

Cant wait to keep playin:p

BenDrowned03

Mar 24, 2018
For the male>shemale questline, does it end after getting Lucy the water and moving into the big house? I'm trying to do the furniture quest and once the shopkeeper lets me into the furniture room I'm not able to leave the building at all and I get softlocked.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
For the male>shemale questline, does it end after getting Lucy the water and moving into the big house? I'm trying to do the furniture quest and once the shopkeeper lets me into the furniture room I'm not able to leave the building at all and I get softlocked.
You have to buy everything from the list and then approach the seller to deliver the furniture.

Reactions: BenDrowned03

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Male MC (normal) can't start job at the store at the start of the game still, same problem as last version

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes