lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
no matter if you pick gay at dr lucy lab you still get a sister on the game i get tired of having a sister all the time

Mine_

Aug 29, 2017
for The quest: The beginnig of the experiment i have to find professor Dick in the main lab but i can't talk to the professor. What i have to do?
Thanks

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
for The quest: The beginnig of the experiment i have to find professor Dick in the main lab but i can't talk to the professor. What i have to do?
Thanks
Have you talked to him once before? If you are then go back to the lab and Lucy will give you his address.

If you are playing with a load, you have to start a new game.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
no matter if you pick gay at dr lucy lab you still get a sister on the game i get tired of having a sister all the time
Should be a sister when you play male and a brother when you play female. Because there should be opposite sexes.

lukum

Jul 3, 2018
I have the issue after buying the big house and getting with my brother, who is a sister, to the big house. My brother, gender is right, is sitting in his room at his table. But I have now a permament follower.
I have attached my save file.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I have the issue after buying the big house and getting with my brother, who is a sister, to the big house. My brother, gender is right, is sitting in his room at his table. But I have now a permament follower.
When you entered the house, did you choose "lie". I found in that place instead a brother, a sister. I swapped to be a brother.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017

Freddy01

Sep 28, 2019
hi, in Female Bimbo choice, is there a way to increase friendship in the v.08. Because i can talk to him, give a compliment or flirt with him .
"he told me that i can clean her room to improve our Relationship" . But the MC won't do it.

Thanks;

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
hi, in Female Bimbo choice, is there a way to increase friendship in the v.08. Because i can talk to him, give a compliment or flirt with him .
"he told me that i can clean her room to improve our Relationship" . But the MC won't do it.

Thanks;
Keep flirting. You have to reach level +30 and over +50 for something to be. The process is slow in v0.8 but will be faster and better in the next update.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
How do u activate the gay content? Cause the only options the game gives me at the beggining are the gender ones, and the shemale route. Or is the gay content stuck to the shemale route?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How do u activate the gay content? Cause the only options the game gives me at the beggining are the gender ones, and the shemale route. Or is the gay content stuck to the shemale route?
At the beginning when you answer Lucy's questions. She will ask you if you have a brother or sister. If you choose a sister or brother (depending on which character you play) Activates gay / lesbian. If you say both then it activates gay and incest.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes