RPGM - Abandoned - A New Beginning [v0.9] [Zekoslava]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OmegasBoyLove

(y):ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::D:p

Please have more Sissy stuff.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

beryn

Terrible game.
    Ended up being stuck, everything being closed off.
    Could just go around doing nothing, with no way to know how to progress.
    I'm not restarting over and over again to find out how the developer want you to play or want's you to play around his coding.
    If you have nothing else to do, you might want to try it, but you need more patience than me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

I found this game to be very frustrating. **Updated for 0.6**

The bad:

--I now know why I hate RPGM so much. There's just way too much walking around for no reason.

A lot of problems have been corrected, but there are still major problems with the concept.

No motivation for going the sissy or bimbo path: you can earn money at the Gloryhole since you have no inhibitions to prevent you from doing so. So, you really have no money problems that would motivate you to do the drug trial. You have to metagame. There is nothing really driving your character forward to do anything.
    --put on chastity for the sissy path. Why? B/C. No worries you spontaneously cum at 100%
    --You can complete or fail the medical experiment quest before even getting the quest, and it's not advertised in a newspaper you can buy at the store.
    --Relax anywhere? Big mistake, you may have to wander around for hours, unable to do anything if everything is closed since you can't sleep till you're below 15% energy.
    --Sissies can have anal sex in the Gloryhole, but can't use a small dildo cause your hole is too small . . . .whut?
    --If you use the glory hole for your own pleasure it doesn't affect your horniness. You have to masturbate to make horniness go down.
    --You can get the massage job w/o actually learning how--your character claims he/she has already taken the course.
    --Most of the quests are kinda stupid. Almost all are fetch-quests.

The good:
    <Crickets> Maybe this will get better with more content and further updates, but right now I still rate this a hard pass.

I'll download future content to see if this has improved, but I'm going to wait a while.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Little your dream

Great RPG game. Also with real people, not painted.
    The character has needs to go to the toilet, hunger, sleep, etc.
    If everything is the same, the game will be top 1
    :eek::eek:(y)

If there is a system of battles, although I think it is not needed here, it’s good. There will be something to do in the game.