Fan Art A New Dawn fan art

phorum1933

Oct 12, 2022
Hello everyone

is there a fan art for A New Dawn, with main protagonist Victoria?
I'm not sure which 3D model is Whiteraven using, but it was already used in some other game as well.
1672312570567.png

Ilike3Drend3r

Oct 19, 2022
Hello everyone

is there a fan art for A New Dawn, with main protagonist Victoria?
I'm not sure which 3D model is Whiteraven using, but it was already used in some other game as well.
View attachment 2271030
Almost 100% sure it's " MST Mai for G3F " as a base figure when you look at it there's a CLEAR resemblance, but getting the details right especially on the face, it's tweaked with other morphs that I'm unable to tell. Body morphs wouldn't be that hard to tweak to get a resembling body type (bimbo or non bimbo) but the face... Can you tell me on what other games it's been used ? I'd be curious to know if one of the creators of these games will be willing to give the references of the bodies / morphs, if they were contacted.

I gotta say, given how good and with as much content as the game has, I was reaaaaally surprised to not find ANYONE commenting on assets of the game. If I find other women bodies that can fit somewhat to the ingame characters I'll be sure to post my findings. Some of the assets like the inn-keeper or Bogard, or the gloryhole place, are on the other hand really easy to identify. When I have spare time I'll try to list on some assets I can find.