VN Ren'Py A New Game in the works

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone.
Paula_I_Young_V03_03_perspShape1.jpg
I've started working on a new game, of which I will post a few test images here, about once a week.

The emphasis of the game is mainly on the plot and story, but also the imagery - I mostly use Maya for the scenes and animations, and render in Pixar's RenderMan.
The first images are test-renders only, but they are nice enough to post, and are final as far as character design goes.
What is left, as far as the imagery goes, is mainly final tweaks of shaders and objects (specifically those imported from Daz, as opposed to those done from scratch in Maya, by me), and environments.

About the game:
Paula (seen above, in a photo taken 20 years ago), a former actress and a famous soap-opera star, has been abandoned by her husband for a younger model who is, well, a model. And just a couple of months before her 42nd birthday, what a dick!
She falls into despair and self-loathing, losing what shred of self esteem she had. Especially because in the course of the last 20 years she gained a few pounds, being a full-time house-wife and... amm... "Land Lady" of two...
Her oldest "Tenant" is the party-loving and slutty college student Jessica, who is 19, and the second is Max, the younger, who is in his last year of high school.
Seeing her misery, Max decides to help his beloved "land lady" get better.
For this goal he has many paths to choose from - help her get a date, get her an acting job and so on. But before all that, she has to regain her looks and confidence. So he has to help her work out, change her wardrobe and hair style and so on.
As they grow closer, things happen - jealousy and sexual tension being underneath it all.

You make decisions for all the main characters, driving their actions and future development - emotionally, sexually AND physically.
Just an example: If you put emphasis on Paula's work out sessions, she will be much more muscular as the game progresses. If you put the emphasis on other things, she will still be beautiful and sexy, but much less athletic.
So, basically, your actions will drive her looks, as well as her character.

I will, of course, have a Patreon page when I gain enough progress. I, apparently, have to pay my bills :) So I hope you will like the game enough to donate.
But for now, I hope you just enjoy my weekly uploads here.

Cheers,
Mark

Reactions: milikatronic

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It actually was my first post, but I got a message that it didn't upload.
So I wrote another post here, and in the meantime changed her hair and rendered another image, which I uploaded...
:)
So the hair and lighting here are all wrong.
Still - nice legs, I think...