EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Sent away from home five years ago, your family returns to you after your father's death. Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.
If you feel moved to buy me some coffee me as I work on this game, you can visit my .​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-08
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: Xcribr -
Censored: No
Version: Vol 1 - 0.95 beta; Vol 2 - 0.5
Language: English
Other games: Blood Destiny - The Dreamwriter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IF YOU GET ERRORS, START A NEW GAME.
READ THE DEV NOTES.
To access the Christmas Special, choose Christmas Special from the main menu, then choose Christmas Special 2 when the menu appears.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: WALTHROUGH MOD* - Walkthrough - Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c0s6a.png c1s2m4a.png c1s4.png c1s6h.png c5s10k.png c5s12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Played through it, enjoyed it, really hot models and the backstory is intriguing.
Looking forward to more, this is definitely an interesting dynamic with the characters.

At least one typo, "excape" when it should've been "escape", it's right at the start explaining the MC's history.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I liked the design of the characters is very well loved, the story is quite interesting up to this point and I hope it will evolve during the course of the game.}

Ill keep an eye on it. Good Luck my friend.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Gotta say that I am really liking this so far. The game has a nice model selection, and a story that has me interested in hearing more about it in the future. While I was sad that it wasn't longer, it had a decent length for a first release. Aside from a few typos and wrong words related to who was speaking there were no issues that I noticed. This is one I will be waiting for new releases on that's for sure.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
*sees pic above description*

oh no... the eyes... THE EYES! why is it always the gods damned EYES?!

great looking character models this time (unlike those of Orionide) but this time it's the damned eyes!

i hate you with an undying fury, uncanny valley! >.< you ruin otherwise great 3d character models by making the flaws impossible to overlook.

Reactions: xcribr

ventrax

Apr 18, 2017
The models are great and the story is pretty interesting i am looking forward to 0.6 thank you for creating this

Devka

May 8, 2017
*sees pic above description*

oh no... the eyes... THE EYES! why is it always the gods damned EYES?!

great looking character models this time (unlike those of Orionide) but this time it's the damned eyes!

i hate you with an undying fury, uncanny valley! >.< you ruin otherwise great 3d character models by making the flaws impossible to overlook.
When I read your comment I couldn't help but laugh. I noticed the shine in the mother's eyes in the large pic and it reminded me of the synths in the original Blade Runner. Also my own right eye does that from time to time due to light hitting the glass lens in it. Which tends to freak people out when they see it.

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
Ok. Nice plot. Love the secret backstory being kept so far. Models are nice. Some errors but easily overlooked. Story is one that is drawing me in. Look forward to watching this develop. Thank you.

Aug 16, 2017
wow loved it. its tagged vaginal sex....there is none...so I don't love that. nor is there any lesbian action just a mention of a wife who we see later on.
was kind of confused with the whole 'he' talk about the wife and typos in the first 2 opening sets of dialogue had me thinking this was gonna be an annoying read, but it turned out great. no extra sauce on the story front, so this was born for fapping.

pls dev.....0.5 already...and no BUTT LOVIN' ....what the hell???? surely a massive oversight...I mean cmon....who don't love butts? :pXD

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes