xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Chapter 4 is up!

Added side images to help clarify who's talking, some big decisions, a recode of background stuff.... Hopefully a fun update!

This update makes Vol2 bigger than Vol 1... A cool milestone!

A note regarding the pregnancy tag: Immediate family pregnancy is not going to happen. It goes against the family's core values, and I'm not breaking canon. Of course, that doesn't preclude cousin pregnancies. Just sayin'.

Chapter 5 is an epilogue of Act 1. I'm hoping to have that out sometime in January.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Chapter 4 is up!

Added side images to help clarify who's talking, some big decisions, a recode of background stuff.... Hopefully a fun update!

A note regarding the pregnancy tag: Immediate family pregnancy is not going to happen. It goes against the family's core values, and I'm not breaking canon. Of course, that doesn't preclude cousin pregnancies. Just sayin'.

Chapter 5 is an epilogue of Act 1. I'm hoping to have that out sometime in January.
awesome, will play soon ^_^ :D

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Chapter 4 is up!

Hmm, so the cousins are the main love interests and the immediate family can be avoided for a sexual relationship?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
A New Home [v0.08] [Envixer] - Original Size: 974MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (92MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Chapter 4 is up!

Great, thanks! ;)

A New Home [v0.08] [Envixer] - Original Size: 974MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (92MB): MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Savior! Thanks. :D

Reactions: darkslayer5

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Heya,

I can't start the game :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it has something to do with this problem?

On the first page it says:

SAVES OLDER THAN V0.08 WILL NOT WORK
Please start a new game. There is a skip to the new content after setting your name.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Maybe it has something to do with this problem?

On the first page it says:

SAVES OLDER THAN V0.08 WILL NOT WORK
Please start a new game. There is a skip to the new content after setting your name.
I can't. This error appear right after launching the game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
whenever I replay vol.II I always ask myself this :
why does MC says Bobbie has only 3 cousins?
Shouldn't he say...you got 5?since the twins are also cousins?lower degree sure..but still cousins.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
whenever I replay vol.II I always ask myself this :
why does MC says Bobbie has only 3 cousins?
Shouldn't he say...you got 5?since the twins are also cousins?lower degree sure..but still cousins.
Kate and the twins aren't actually her family as they're on the MC's mother's side. I mean they're family, of course, but not technically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Kate and the twins aren't actually her family as they're on the MC's mother's side. I mean they're family, of course, but not technically.
I would have actually said they are tehnically family since husband joined that family.
But I understand what you are saying, I'm not agreeing though :p
But at least now I understand why he answers like that.
So I'm satisfied :D
Thank you :D
EDIT : Btw I did not asked that because I want you to change or some shit like that..just out of curiosity :D

Reactions: xcribr

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
If you look at the status page, you'll be able to see who is available for romance :D
I am not sure what you mean by status page. Do you have a link said status page? I looked at the entire beginning page of this thread and the buymeacoffee but there was no list of love interest and who you can avoid.

This is my first time doing research on this game. I am trying to decide if this game is for me or not. The incest and pregnancy tags definitely intrigues me. The immediate family not being options for impregnation is disapointing. Mainly cause i don't see the point of a sexual relationship if impregnation is not an option in a sex game but if the cousins are the main love interests then i may be interested.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am not sure what you mean by status page. Do you have a link said status page? I looked at the entire beginning page of this thread and the buymeacoffee but there was no list of love interest and who you can avoid.

This is my first time doing research on this game. I am trying to decide if this game is for me or not. The incest and pregnancy tags definitely intrigues me. The immediate family not being options for impregnation is disapointing. Mainly cause i don't see the point of a sexual relationship if impregnation is not an option in a sex game but if the cousins are the main love interests then i may be interested.
status page is in game between Auto and Save
EDIT : on the bottom of the screen

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes