Unity - Completed - A New Life [Final] [Zephyo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kokomihaver

The game is extremely boring, not really great graphics and the story is so predictable that's not even sad at the end. if i would ever play again something like this i'd prefer placing more depth into the character thoughts and i would be better to see the degrading mentals due to the traumatic event that happens in the story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vessna

Great game, well coded, maybe there's lack of voice volume slider, that could be there for actual voiced song lyrics part, and this humming. I saw many languages, little sad there's no Polish. (None of these mentioned things above are serious enough to undervalue the game)

Love the artstyle, looks like acrylic painted paper, characters most of the time looks like arcylic version lo-fi characters from lo-fi music clips, which may have been the inspiration for artstyle. In zoom it looks like normal face.
    Love this zoom version of the faces too. The details, the style.

Well done effects of paper flaws structure. And well animated game.

Great idea of diary as saved chapters, interesting story even if it's about lesbian relationship. Maybe game's a little too short, and could have more options with meeting characters, to run through the story, cuz why we need to stick only to this one, first met at the beginning. Ending is very relatable tho. Ya know to carry on the story, if ya refuse to do something with this character.

(But again it's creeators invention, so i am only reviewing what is given, and going with that, the games, great even if there's no NSFW nor sexual content given.)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KiraJames

Hmm, how do I go about this... This is one of the best visual novel that I have read in a long time, I don't want to spoil the story too much, but I can say that the bitter sweet ending is very relatable, especially if you have been in relationship like this. Where there is no going back together and no happy ending, but you can find closure and hopefully move on to someone can give you the happy ending you deserve.

It is one of angela's best work, so it's 10/10 for me.