RPGM - A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tkl27

One of the best femdom (feet fetish focused) game i've ever played. It has a lot of potential and i hope it won't disappoint expectations.
    For myself, i hope the developer will add even more foot scenes, in particular i suggest to add trampling scenes, in addition to humiliating foot worship and so on.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Accolades

Impressive start. Hands down one of the best games I've encountered so far
    Amazing storytelling, great character, the art style is top-notch. Honestly, everyone should at least try this game and give it a fair chance.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

qwerfgh

This game is a must play for every femdom fan!
    It have rich of text content and good art, it's enough content to get a good overview of the games potential, from the first release (which is rare).

You'll get a hint on which some of the other top 12 students are (which you're to spend 40 days with each, from my understanding). There seems to be a lot of possible side-content, so this games looks like it's heading to the very top,
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ayowag1

great game amazing job the fetish scenes are amazing plus the characters and details are really good and i really like the fact that we stayed with leah and i hope we get to do so in the next updated version of the game really looking foward to it
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bahamut2195

Simply put, a must play for any fan of the femdom genre. Though it is still in a very early state, A New Life in Submission already has the foundation of a truly excellent game.

The story is crafted well and told in an engaging way. The cast is varied, with each character having a unique feel. Many times RPGM games can have too many samey characters. This game does not fall into that category.

The gameplay loop is interesting, providing a sense of needing to plan your days carefully. There is a limited amount of time to carry out your objective, and deciding what to do on a given day is an important aspect of the games cycle. Battles are bare bones at the moment, containing a couple of tutorials and a battle you can't win yet, but the framework is there for an interesting build. The map is a bit empty feeling for the time being, but likely will be fleshed out as updates are implemented.

The artwork is excellent, and is really where the game shines brightest. I personally appreciate the realistic proportions of the girls, and the MC doesn't have a 14 inch cock which is a welcome break from some of the more common norms.

A New Life in Submission is an absolute must play if you are into femdom. It immediately jumped to the forefront of the genre with its quality and its ambition. The developer Zenkuro seems active and motivated to advancing the game, which is more than can be said for many RPGM developers on this site. Give this game a try, and keep your eye on it. It may be the new standard in femdom games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bulifun

I will make it short.
    One of the best RPGM games I ever played despite the early development, there is already a great amount of content for a 0.01. Convincing concept and a perfect setting with great characters for this kind of genre. The dev really takes advantage of all the opportunies RPGM offers. The art is also amazing, though there are some minor quality differences. No grind which is a plus, though the cut scenes take a bit of their sweet time.
    All in all I recommend this game and I am looking forward to see more content in the future.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wyper

spectacular all around quality. slow starter but then story and characters draw you in HARD. fantastic art quality, but forced cutscenes feel a little slow at times. love having the options to spend afternoons as you please. literally cant wait to see whats next.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

wargame 44

amazing, has so much potential and for a first release it'l already really structured with good story and good drawing, the different charahter are intersting, I reaaly hope that the creator will continue to make this exellent work, I cannot wait for the next release!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ramires2

More than 2 hours of content in 0.01v without grinding made me happy.
    Very good drawing style.
    For 3 hours of playing, I did not encounter bugs or crashes.
    Last and the most important, the story is interesting and you want to go forward not just because of pictures, but to know the story.
    It would be good in next updates to add an option to skip the prologue for those, who already completed v0.01
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Frosty2000

Very promising femdom game. Tower of Trample is surely an inspiration here and from all the games following the ToT formula this is the first which imho actually manages to match ToT's overall quality. In some areas it is even better.
    If they can now bring updates faster than Koda and BoWei (which shouldn't be too hard to be honest ;) ), they have a serious shot at dethroning them as my favourite pure femdom game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Delorme

Excellent game ! please , just don't focus only on feet , but try to implement other fetishes like ass , pussy.
    A very good scenario with excellent designs , love it.
    How long the development took to you until now ?