Seeking A new MILF game in the works

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi everyone.
We want to turn your attention to a new game we're developing, which we think you'll love to play.
We are finally posting some images on our Patreon page, and we will be happy if you have a look.

Meet Paula, 42 (well, she will be 42 in a couple of months).
Her husband just left her.
Can you help her? She really needs some encouragement...

X_Paula_InBed_02.png

At least, say good morning.

X_Paula_Fat_InBed_03.png

X_Paula_Fat_InBed_01_Hi.png

OK, time to get up.

If you want to see more of her, and her friends and loved ones, please tell us.
And please visit our Patreon page, for detailed info, release dates and much, much more.
Well, the "much, much more" part will take a few days, but we're at it :)

Cheers,
Mark.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
If you know a 72 year old looking like that, please give me her number :)

But the truth is, it's because of the game plot: she begins the game a bit over-weight, out of shape and unkempt.
It's the player's job to help her regain her former glory.
You do this in different ways, down a couple of different paths you choose - which change her looks to one of two separate "End-Game Paulas", depending on your actions.

The whole point of the game is for her to go through a transformation.
What kind of transformation? Well, that's for the player to decide.

But I don't want to mislead you: she will look her age.
Definitely not as old as in these photos, but still a woman in her early forties.
I like my MILFs being MILFs, I guess :)

For more information about the story, of course, you are welcome to visit our Patreon page.
It is very elaborate, and moves in two different timelines (hence the pictures of "old Paula" and "young Paula" in the Patreon title page), so I try not to burden this forum with it.

I still hope you'll give our game a shot when I put it up here, but there are really some good games on this site for you to choose from, if you don't like our style.