A new pervert appears

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello fellow perverts,

I stumbled on this site when looking for tips for the endings of Dreams Of Desire. Then decided to stay :D

I'm a guy and quite new to the world of VN ; but now, it's a staple for me.

I have quite the trouble on some games : I'd like to romance and sleep with multiple girls (since it's the point of those games) but I find myself being loyal to one and not wanting to piss her off with sex friends or other romances. :rolleyes: I know.... It sounds stupid, but hey whatever floats your boats they say.

I'm not a NTR hater, but I'd rather have ways to avoid it in the story. NTR is "better" when you deserve it ; being greedy or an a-hole and the BatmaNTR will stalk you in the night.

Anyway, glad to be here and can't wait to try all those games.

See you all around

Reactions: Papa Ernie

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about pissing off game girls. I have personally tested a lot of them, and they don't mind you playing around on them.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you like romancing the girls try games that have the romance tag. ;)
Didn't even think of that. God, am I green.... Thanks :)

Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry about pissing off game girls. I have personally tested a lot of them, and they don't mind you playing around on them.
Yeah I could see that in Milfy City, DoD and My Cute Roommate. It's always a bet depending on the game and even though I can save scum or just "scroll" back my actions ; I don't always do....
I'll try being a little more adventurous, thanks for the advice ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Didn't even think of that. God, am I green.... Thanks :)

Yeah I could see that in Milfy City, DoD and My Cute Roommate. It's always a bet depending on the game and even though I can save scum or just "scroll" back my actions ; I don't always do....
I'll try being a little more adventurous, thanks for the advice ;)
In most Renpy games you can rename the pages of saves (by click on the name of the page, eg Page 1) and have a page for each girl's route.