A new pokemon game contains only the pokemon that you need to fuck

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Need a Pokemon game where you can fuck with any type of pokemon, well most of the type of pokemon.
A pokemon game where you can choose any pokemon for example lopunny,gardevoir,roserade,....
it don't have to be like some story line game, is a simulation where you can fuck any pokemon that you desire.

Dec 12, 2019
How do you do that?
Well to do it it's simple. Once you opened the game folder and click on the Window batch file nammed 'debug'. It will launch the game in the debug mode and you will be allowed to change most of anything. Some animations aren't finished like some legendary (for example the three legendary wolfes. I tried it and none work) and some legendary are said genderless and cannot have any animation with it (example: mewtwo, arceus, rayquaza or other)

Sep 14, 2018
It is good to see Terraraptor (Squawkworks) is still active, uploading quality ai-generated Human-X-Feral over on
...although I wish he would also do some involving Pokemon, for good'ol day's sake.

If that's not gonna happen, I'll just see what model is being used on his Discord and do so myself.