A newbie's question

Imzom

May 24, 2024
First thing first, hello everyone. So, I'm new here, just took a look around and this site seemed to be a heaven for fetishes. The question is: How comfortable is this place with those fetishes? I do have fetishes of my own and I can't say I'm proud of them, some of them can even be considered "sicko mode", even from my pov (of course, no religion/politic/children/real life stuff involved, I know the limit). I read the rules and they didn't say how much is too much. So any opinion to clear the fog would be appreciated (preferably some from the staffs). Thanks

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
First thing first, hello everyone. So, I'm new here, just took a look around and this site seemed to be a heaven for fetishes. The question is: How comfortable is this place with those fetishes? I do have fetishes of my own and I can't say I'm proud of them, some of them can even be considered "sicko mode", even from my pov (of course, no religion/politic/children/real life stuff involved, I know the limit). I read the rules and they didn't say how much is too much. So any opinion to clear the fog would be appreciated (preferably some from the staffs). Thanks
No one is going to kink-shame you for anything...
... Naturally there are everyone's favorite straight-laced people who shame anyone who isn't vanilla... but no one cares about them...
... Then there is a NTR haters faction... We eat popcorn as we watch them having mental meltdowns...
... There is another faction... "I don't like this, so it's trash"... but those people are too fun to read too ...
... So ye... Like what you want... No one's gonna shame you... and if they do... make fun of them...
... Just have fun and visit shithole if you wanna have some fun with nice people...

Also...

WELCOME TO THE HELLHOLE!

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Welcome boyo.

As stated before, no need to fret over (most) fetishes here. If you're into shota/loli though, the rules are not only subjective but also inconsistently enforced, so other than talking about it, i advise you steer clear entirely.

Other than that you're good. If you observe the [Recommendations & Identification] forum, you will see that people often request and talk about incest, ryona, guro, necro, cuckoldry and so on. So yeah, be at ease.