odinRa

Jul 11, 2017
This game scares me. Almost every time I love a first release of a game it is also the last. Radiant, betray my heart, as an example. And so the fear is real.
So far a great start. I'm not a big tattoo guy, but I know many people are. Thank you for making and sharing.

LordAkkarin

Sep 23, 2018
Really liked the game so far. But there's a bug for gallery 1, 6 and 8, as they're not unlockable. Looking at the code you used gal# == False, but you didn't initialized them, and so they have value None, therefore that condition always fail. Just a minor fix. Otherwise very good work.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Really liking this game so far. Jenny is fine as hell. Anyone know what outfit she is wearing? really like that shirt.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Absolutely gorgeous renders, but I'm going to wait a few updates until there's some actual content.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Loved all the girls and seeming variety of their backgrounds. With Jenny and others who live with her you have girls with some baggage you will get to unpack gradually. And with Ashley, Sung Ji, Vicky, Kara(if she comes to academy later) and some more girls we will be introduced to later we have some more lighthearted(hopefully) backgrounds to pick from.

It felt annoying at first when Jenny gave us no choice but to work for her if we want to stay at the academy but after dads letter reveal I am fine with it. She helped us and we will help her with taking care of her roommates. The whole stripping part felt a bit tacky though. Would be better if later in her room Jenny clarified that it was more of an optional fun rather than job requirement. Feeling roped into it kind of sours the taste.

Sex scene was the weakest part of release to be honest. I dont mind how it happened but visuals and writing in it were rather bland. I hope for better angles and spicier writing next time.

Overall this is extremely promising start, you have something special in the making. Keep it up and good luck.(y)

Reactions: do3c and str8up
May 26, 2018
I'm currently making a walkthrough for the current release.
Regarding discord server it should be up, I'll check it out in a minute.

Note : There is a bug during the segment inside the train that causes an infinite loop after talking to Vicky. To prevent this from happening, do not turn around and talk to Jack. I'll come up with a fix soon.
Weirdly, it's not actually infinite. I play with skip after choices on. If you've activated the bug, just turn on skip and keep clicking Valery (the sleeping girl). It'll break the loop after just a few clicks. Don't know if it works without skipping.

Just thought this might help you in the debugging process.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I now writting storys is not the firSt and most important things in game like this...............
But Man, the Jenny blackmail/ "work" situation is just so creepy, and everybody (mc as well) act like it's the most normal thing in earth.....
That's just kick me out of the story.
And ok Jenny seems really kind hearted and willing to heLp other.... well exept of Blackmail and sexual arrasment... that's a weird combination ?????
I will go past it i guess but that just so frustrating not having option to react like a normal being by being angry or unfriendly..... or just say : "hey you seems cool and thank for the help, but am i really forced off work without being paid will suffer sexual arrasment ? that seems.... i don't know .... illegal you know !"

I mean, Belle (or Beauty) didn't react well the first few times with the Beast and it's normal he kidnapped her father and sequestered her. She then saw that he was nice, but he had to prove it, have remorse. She didn't just forget everything and they fell in love directly. That's not how humans works.

Exept that, story is cliché but in good ways. A good use of a overused story begining. Arts are fines and some characters interisting. A good begininning game in all exept for the blackmailing that just kick you out of the nice package

And the most frustrating is that the blackmailing shit is not even important for the story and could easely being remplaced by a simple job proposal and funny joke requests. Or Keep the blackmailing stuff and use it really in the story not just wipe it off and they are best friends wouhou !!!!!

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
Great start to a game. I donated to the Patreon to try to keep the motivation going. Some things need to be cleaned up, including grammar (which I'm always willing to help out with, as I have a degree in journalism and experience in editing!), but a solid start.

Can't figure out for the life of me how to get the perfect score with Jenny, but I like the start to this and the visuals are phenomenal. Keep it up!

Reactions: VOYEUR
Jun 5, 2017
Great start, already looking forward for more. Didn't expect it to turn out so well as I thought it would be something similar to most VNs in here. Congrats TrueLoveGames ! Love the renders and the story, we'll be waiting for more from you.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Great potential.

But need to do a lot of works.

I guess this team will need like 2 months to release a update.

4.10 star(s) 230 Votes