Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
838718_AOA_Girls.jpg

Game/Creator: A.O.A. Academy /
Modder:
Game Version: Ch.5 Gold

Features:
  • Highlighted / added hints to dialogue that gives points and leads to scenes
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added a cheat menu to the bottom right corner of the screen while playing (edit scores, unlock gallery)
  • Added named saves
  • Scene Changes: (When choosing which girl takes her top off, you can choose all)
  • The Bug fixes are already added to the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
ANDROID

Last edited:

CamTro033

May 25, 2019
Yeah I'm getting a small issue, some help would be a life saver. Idk if this is me being stupid but when I try to run the multi mod with the game I get ScriptError: Name (u'I:\\Another Chance\\My True Love/game/SCENES/Phone_messages/Ashley/Ashley_Call.rpy', 1598524244, 0) is defined twice, at SCENES/Phone_messages/Ashley/Ashley_Call.rpyc:2 and game/game/SCENES/Phone_messages/Ashley/Ashley_Call.rpyc:2.

Any help on how I can sort this out would be massively appreciated, if not I'll try to figure it out myself

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Yeah I'm getting a small issue, some help would be a life saver. Idk if this is me being stupid but when I try to run the multi mod with the game I get ScriptError: Name (u'I:\\Another Chance\\My True Love/game/SCENES/Phone_messages/Ashley/Ashley_Call.rpy', 1598524244, 0) is defined twice, at SCENES/Phone_messages/Ashley/Ashley_Call.rpyc:2 and game/game/SCENES/Phone_messages/Ashley/Ashley_Call.rpyc:2.

Any help on how I can sort this out would be massively appreciated, if not I'll try to figure it out myself
You put the "game" folder from the mod into the "game" folder of your game therefore duplicating everything. Delete that one then drag and drop the "game" folder from the mod where the AoA_build.exe and folders lib,renpy and game, then press yes to overwrite when prompted

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Hmm using the walkthrough I didn't get a perfect score with Valery. Not sure if I missed something or something wasn't marked.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
"Last edited: Today at 5:01 PM" :unsure: As normal, I see you're right on the ball. ;) Thank you so much for this.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah me too. I am not getting any highlights for answers. I am not sure what I did wrong.

NM I see the previous choices didn't matter so there was no highlight. Sorry for jumping the gun. Thanks for another great Mod Scrappy.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You put the "game" folder from the mod into the "game" folder of your game therefore duplicating everything. Delete that one then drag and drop the "game" folder from the mod where the AoA_build.exe and folders lib,renpy and game, then press yes to overwrite when prompted
LOL i done samething

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for Ch.1
  • Added named saves
  • Fixed Vicky scene so it actually triggers
  • Fixed image gallery layout/image size
  • Changed dialogue buttons so there's no more overlapping
Install Instructions:
  • Run unren option 1) before installing the mod
  • You need the Gold version of the game - get it here

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated for Ch.1
  • Added named saves
  • Fixed Vicky scene so it actually triggers
  • Fixed image gallery layout/image size
  • Changed dialogue buttons so there's no more overlapping
Install Instructions:
  • Run unren option 1) before installing the mod
  • You need the Gold version of the game - get it here
Coolness, thank you so much for both! ;)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes