VN - Ren'Py - A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3648444

I have backed for this great game. I love the vibes and the increasing tensions between David and Anna . The reactions of the main characters looks realistic. The slow burn make you focus on the scenes. Choices seem to really matters. First time I'm trying to evaluate the consequences of my choices in a game. I just hope the dev will stay true to his original ideas and do not give in to unrealistic stuff.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lerox

One of the very few games that has such an interesting story, nothing special in terms of action, but interestingly presented, which I can read without discouragement. And that's a lot. Apart from that, beautiful main female protagonist,
    who is not only pretty but also has an interesting personality.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Macinnes

Damn this is a good story Pt 1&2. R rated for now, but ho boy I found myself cussing and swearing at the screen like my granny did while watching her soaps. I highly recommend this one if you like a good drama and are not just looking for a quick fap. So many times I just wanted to reach into my screen and choke a bitch or punch an asshole it really drew me into it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Jokr_

bro this game is nothing. this is not a sex game this is a regular day to day game catered for the general audience. even cartoons in real life now have more sex than this game. nothing happens in this game, the story is just a space bar, very weird story like it was done just for the sake of it. the graphics are very good though but yes if you are looking for something extra hot stop lol like all you will see is the girl masturbating (3 times) and the guys just using (just groping not sex LOL) her like the town bicycle. waste of time really, sex will never happen in this game i have a feeling. the worst thing is that you see the story in two perspectives so if you dont care about the other one you will still have drag through it and a lot of the scenes are repeated lol, the entire story is repeated in the next chapter
  5. 1.00 star(s)

XxM1K3xX

This game is an endless pouring of water back and forth. Not only are updates very infrequent, but the story doesn't move at all. Another passable game that will never be finished. The author himself does not know how he wants to move the plot.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Haha9999

I'd say this game isn't for everyone. and it's especially not for those who are looking for a quick fap. from what I've understand it's for a little mature audiences who are into the character development building understanding the relationship between character. and most importantly the story is meant to give you guilty pleasure and if you don't love NTR you'll hate the developer.now story is great for me probably the best yet because it's not focused on rpg or fucking 12 woman where you have to improve relationship statistics with them to finally fuck them. and as i said if you don't love NTR and the burning sensation of female corruption you'll hate it. of course you can save marriage but you should probably be open with every possibility. I'd say treat it like a movie. you can ask director to change something or change a particular scene. you'll have to enjoy it the way it is. right now game is in build up, you have basic understanding of humanity. -1 star for developer because of less transparency and slow work. i understand he must be busy with something but during last 3 months many things were said and many weren't done. overall it's the most anticipated game in my list and my most favourite.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

m4pII

The game is spoiled by the fact that most of the story is a kinetic novel.
    A kinetic novel requires a high level of writing to draw the reader in and make them love and empathize with the characters.
    Unfortunately, this is not the case.

From the very beginning, the main characters do stupid things (which you have no influence at all) and do not cause any emotions other than irritation.
    Anna has been cheating on her husband since the first update and, in general, behaves like a hoe.
    David is an ordinary nice guy who, in order to maintain a good relationship with his wife, must act like a "yes-man"

The main question of the game "Will you save their marriage or destroy it?" doesn't work because throughout the story the author doesn't give any reason to save it.
    It seems that this couple has nothing in common except for the child. I don't see that they love each other at all.

3 stars only because of the excellent renders and the promises that the author gave for the third chapter.

At this stage [v0.6.5] you can safely pass by, as there is neither an adequate story nor normal sex scenes.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

dasw0nderkid

One of my favorites. It is a slow burn but I really like that the characters are so well fleshed out as opposed to just dicks and vaginas attached to different bodies with no real distinction.
    It's a game where im actually interested in how it resolves the story and that's just really rare. Kudos.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

It is an odd one this game.
    The story is fairly interesting, the building of the characters are ok.

Graphics and images are acceptable but I can't judge a proper sex scene.
    I miss to perceive any erotism so far.

There is space for blackmails and other good hardcore stuff but I doubt in nowadays it is going to happen.

I cannot feel any chill so far, and the delivery is is very slow considering that often there are long dialogues with same images repeated.

Let's see how it develops in the next years and I will be more than happy to review my review
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Digital Pimp

I hate being manipulated. All games do this to varrying degrees, but the good ones are able to hide that fact or suspend our collective disbelief.

The "plot"
    You're a good guy doing dumb things and are paying dearly for it by way of "circumstances" that are decidedly suspect. The wife, who is the supposed injured party in all of this, makes even worse mistakes over the course of the game. The dev/narrator is even kind enough to show her earlier transgressions via flashback.

The Verdict
    There are very few decent or kind characters in the game, and the saddest part is that I don't even like the wife. I don't feel compelled to either save their marriage nor care what betrayal comes next. If she were truly a devoted wife and a true victim, I might have actually given a damn. But as written and programmed I didn't. I don't even want to see how this all unfolds, because the husband loses even if he wins. His wife is a straight up hoe.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TheNarcissed81

I like the plot and the graphics. There's a real story and what everyone expects doesn't happen in the first few minutes of the game, which makes it even more interesting.
    The main character is handsome and hard to bribe, she's not a hottie. She has no tattoos, no unusual haircut and with a little luck she won't have a shaved pussy, I can't wait to see.
    Thanks !
  12. 2.00 star(s)

aly237204

A confusing game, a game that has already been reviewed with a wife who becomes a slut, with a husband who becomes a cuckold, but no change, no dynamics that allow the husband to rebel. too obvious.
    the creator gives few and completely wrong indications about the story.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

fsdev8020

Best Game of All Time.
    Loving this game so far. Love the sexual tension that is built up between Anna and Chris especially and looking forward to that continuing till they finally get it on.
    Favorite NTR Game of All Time.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Lordvuz

I've never reviewed a game before. I have to review this game. because of the sample picture Might make you think this is a bad game.

But in truth, this is the ultimate game, the storyline, the dialogue, and the rationality of each character. Make this game realistic. I love it. Love the creators of this game.

Don't miss it by judging the sample pictures.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dolphine_KIIV

This is a well-crafted creation. the character development, the storyline and the screenplay, 3D modeling, direction, and all the other aspects add up for me to rate this visual novel as an excellent work. good luck!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

MrLoverGJ

Loving this game so far. Love the sexual tension that is built up between Anna and Chris especially and looking forward to that continuing till they finally get it on and end up destroying her marriage.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3727657

I really enjoyed this game
    Positive points:
    MC is very beautiful and has an attractive body
    MC is not a copy, it is an original
    The character of MC is not a light character, he is not a whore
    Other models are attractive, not copies, they have different and strong characters
    The story is original
    The rendering is flawless
    And most importantly, this game is very tense
    negative points :
    does not have
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Daybyday

This game gets 5 stars for the nice seduction of Anna by Eric. Her reluctance but attraction makes the game convincing despite the rest of the plot being kind of silly. I dont think the "redoing the same content from another perspective" warrants enough new content to justify playing everything again though.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Another dev claiming that his game is a slow burn and uses misleading version numbers. In this case i played v 0.6.4 and you would think this game is at least half of the complete version, but in reality this game fells like a 0,15 considering that half of the game right now is pretty much repeating the other half achieving the same amount of progress.

90% of the times a dev claims his game is a slow burn it actually means there is nothing going on, or the game is pointing in no direction besides being abandoned for loss of interest. This fits the 90%
    The problem with slow burn is the payoff, and many many many times the dev can do the slow burn but actually fails when doing the thing (the sex scenes). I feel that this is the case with this one, is pretty easy to make someone put a hand on other someone, but the dynamics of seduction, the camera shots and all that language has to be present to prevent boredom. Im not seeing it, and the only "sex" I achieved was kind of mediocre, and that is not how you achieve a decent payoff. Without payoff and an average journey, this is doomed to fail.

If you add unmotivating (if the word exists) visual presentation you have the perfect nothing cake. I like this type of story, and it doesnt feel badly written but it needs that little extra to not kill the inerest after the first 10 minutes of text.

TLDR of sorts:

Decentish visuals but for a slow burn a lot more is required to mantain interest.
    Decent writing and approach to the story, but the story doesn't feel like moving much.
    There are 2 parts and the second is pretty much repeating the first.
    The "sex" scenes i got were 100% mediocre, short and unsatisfying.

Play it and see for yourself, maybe you like it, but there is enough finished erotica novels out there 10 times better than this one. As of May 2023 is not worth it for me.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

A Perfect Marriage [v0.6.3]

Pros:
    Decent Character Models
    Decent Renders

Cons:
    Terrible pacing
    too repetitive
    Story feels dull
    Characters are uninteresting
    Boring Dialogues
    Choices don´t feel impactful

Conclusion:
    So, the Dev said this game is supposed to be slow burn. Ah shit, here we go again.
    I have no problem with games being “slow burn”, but that doesn´t mean that it´s supposed to be a blue ball simulator that doesn´t advance the story.
    The story is kinda silly with a woman trying to break up their relationship, so she can be with the MC.
    Not a bad idea but terribly executed and the evil woman isn´t even that attractive.
    There are also pervs who try to score with Anna, but you don´t see much progression with them.
    It's remarkably repetitive to the point of you having the option to skip scenes that are marked as seen before.
    Not only that, but you also play Anna´s POV on top of that, which is pretty much the same old stuff that you´ve seen before. So, there's a good chunk of playtime, but you´ll lose interest after a while because it feels like you´re moving in circles and don´t feel like you progressed in the story at all.