VN - Ren'Py - A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1b] [Mr Palmer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dean28

beautiful story start up and the character work is also too good waiting for more updates and would love to play the game with more updates updated sooner...........(^) :) would also love to know how this intresting story goes on with all the character put to use
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

Love where this is going. It's far too short, but it does say it's a prologue. I just hope this doesn't get lost in the head smacking emojis. Great potential. Great start. To be honest I'm giving it five stars in part because I hate how NTR games take such a big hit. Even the ones that deserve to have five. Also, I hate when authors get discouraged because of the low votes and don't finish the VN. I'm voting on this one and following til completion. Keep it up! Can't wait til the next update!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - v1.0

The story consists of a lot of backstory at the moment and one very tame sex scene between hubby and wife.

The renders are a little basic for my taste, can't really say much in terms of plot as it's not very far along yet. No serious animations and maybe one sex sound so far.

Look forward to some racy updates.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v1.0] is:

Pros
    :
    + Great Renders
    + Beautiful Women
    + Long Game play
    + Hot Story
    + Easy Game Play

Cons:
    - Not much Sex (V1.0)

Conclusion:

This Game has great graphics and also the characters are is pretty good.
    Hank has already caught my Eye in the Story and hope to see some Hot scenes in the Future.
    The Story is clean and in depth without you getting tired of reading, just my bag of tee.
    The Game just came out so there weren't many Sex Scenes yet, but I still love how the Story was told & that the first Release told you a lot of the Background of the married couple, how they met etc. so that the player is not left in the dark about how they came together.

Hope the Dev Keeps it up and brings out regular updates, because this game seems worthy of my support in the future releases.

Damn worth the Download.