3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
As a fake rehabilitation of Rob Kobra. Originally Marcel (BBC fetish) was supposed to be an intern at Pigiwin's company and work with Anna for him and sabotage Anne's work. But the creator had to throw this character out due to lack of desired time. So he created an additional character Marcel. The old fox poisoner, the Man in Underpants (Lonard will have a bigger role) are additional characters, they will not count in the plot, they do not even have their own stats.
think Lonard will burn all there plan
Disaster_Girl.jpg

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
After Anna has been gang-banged at the office on the way home she stop by Chris's place to give him a massive deep throat blowjob and after she is home she maybe yearning for more and she says to David, "I need to go to the shops and get some milk" and stops by Rob's place who will ravage her like the real pervert he is and Anna goes back home and to sleep really satisfied and David asks "where's the milk?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She already drank it is her response :ROFLMAO:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
After Anna has been gang-banged at the office on the way home she stop by Chris's place to give him a massive deep throat blowjob and after she is home she maybe yearning for more and she says to David, "I need to go to the shops and get some milk" and stops by Rob's place who will ravage her like the real pervert he is and Anna goes back home and to sleep really satisfied and David asks "where's the milk?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
bandicam 2024-09-17 15-54-07-321.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
she comes home coverd in jizz and cream pie dripping out of her and says here’s your milk simp :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3229.gif IMG_2761.gif

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
He says that he finished a large scene and GIVE IT(SCENE) TO THE ARTIST - that is, the artist now needs to render this large scene! Two weeks?
Yea maybe final scene..he wont give info anyways...so I am just guessing it..it's not going to be that big scene and all....2 weeks ago he was done with 80% of rendering...I think it's gonna be like 4/5% might have left. And he said writing was done 60% that time...so obviously after getting all the renders he will sit on that part...2 weeks I will say. A week for rendering and a week or 10 days of coding. He will be coding anyways while the artist prepare the renders. If MP said he will start grinding...it means coding started.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Yea maybe final scene..he wont give info anyways...so I am just guessing it..it's not going to be that big scene and all....2 weeks ago he was done with 80% of rendering...I think it's gonna be like 4/5% might have left. And he said writing was done 60% that time...so obviously after getting all the renders he will sit on that part...2 weeks I will say. A week for rendering and a week or 10 days of coding. He will be coding anyways while the artist prepare the renders. If MP said he will start grinding...it means coding started.
A large scene, how many renderings have, did he not specify?

Reactions: fsdev8020

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
A large scene, how many renderings have, did he not specify?
Nope but I guess if the artist and he works simultaneously, it will be done in 14-20 days hopefully.

Artist completed 80% of work in 2 months..So even if in worst scenario 20% of work is left by now, he will complete it in 15days.
And by that time if MP will be coding, I think he will finish off early and just has to wait for renders to fit in. I guess 15-20 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

Bigmak456

Jul 5, 2024
Large scene plus renderings that MP doesn't want to share without spoiling anything, leads me to believe this is possibly some sort of action scene with a lot of animations. Maybe this is where Chris finally gets to take his shot

Reactions: Krat0$ and sslovoe

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: sslovoe

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
anyone know how create apartment anna

i try look page learn how to create house plans design
this just sample i not make it if someone can make this
View attachment 4045993
i look for game
think about it
garage door

View attachment 4045923

front door
View attachment 4045926
i thought this go to living room and kitchen but look not same room
View attachment 4045928
think front door go kitchen when david come in he see kitchen first
View attachment 4045987
here other door go to living room
View attachment 4045932

this big room with tv and couch and dinner table
View attachment 4045935

anna room with bathrom
View attachment 4045957
where this door go for ? behind her with window
View attachment 4045959

and guest room when chris sleep not remember we see this room

and kid room
View attachment 4045961
:unsure:You know these rooms can be random and not related to each other

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
anyone know how create apartment anna

i try look page learn how to create house plans design
this just sample i not make it if someone can make this
View attachment 4045993
i look for game
think about it
garage door

View attachment 4045923

front door
View attachment 4045926
i thought this go to living room and kitchen but look not same room
View attachment 4045928
think front door go kitchen when david come in he see kitchen first
View attachment 4045987
here other door go to living room
View attachment 4045932

this big room with tv and couch and dinner table
View attachment 4045935

anna room with bathrom
View attachment 4045957
where this door go for ? behind her with window
View attachment 4045959

and guest room when chris sleep not remember we see this room

and kid room
View attachment 4045961
Dev use random stuff, which is not related to each other, like all other dev's do. There are in DAZ some content, which have complete flat or home. If you want free will during building scene, use something like "Room Creator" or similar stuff for DAZ 3D.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Dev use random stuff, which is not related to each other, like all other dev's do. There are in DAZ some content, which have complete flat or home. If you want free will during building scene, use something like "Room Creator" or similar stuff for DAZ 3D.
if you see some pic you see its right place in other pic when see living room there door other pic show side or other room
i not know
but like lot game give you real house design and make you see 2nd floor and where bedroom and other
also when see room door with bathroom see mirror its correct place where anna send pic to chris

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes