3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
How, if you only two months left?
He said he might come up with some quick one...well we just hope, but it's on him ...and how soon the work will go or how long the update will be ...

Maybe he might not cover many characters storyline....like he might only cover few like marcel Grant Leonard in the next one those who left in this update.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
He said he might come up with some quick one..it's there read it
I read what he wrote and he also wrote that there will no longer be "fast updates" like before for 1-3 months, but there will only be 3-4 months since there are many paths and "lewd scenes", and last year he released an unfinished update, divided it into two parts, coz of the winter holidays, so this year will be no exception. I recommend not making empty hopes!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I read what he wrote and he also wrote that there will no longer be "fast updates" like before for 1-3 months, but there will only be 3-4 months since there are many paths and "lewd scenes", and last year he released an unfinished update, divided it into two parts, coz of the winter holidays, so this year will be no exception. I recommend not making empty hopes!
He might cover less characters storyline...like the remaining characters which we might not see in the next update...He do release few short ones previously so it might be something like that.

We will see, rest is on MP ...I guess I will support him on release date basis. Atleast that way, it will give him time whatever he has to develop and whatever amount of time he wanna take. Sneak peek and voting doesnt make any difference in the storyline anyways.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
He might cover less characters storyline...like the remaining characters which we might not see in the next update...He do release few short ones previously so it might be something like that.

We will see, rest is on MP ...I guess I will support him on release date basis. Atleast that way, it will give him time whatever he has to develop and whatever amount of time he wanna take.
Everyone has the right to do what they want! But you yourself post Mr. Palmer's post. Screenshot_2024-09-20_233622.png
The next update will come out faster than the current one, but not earlier than 3 months!

How much time has passed since the last official release?

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Everyone has the right to do what they want! But you yourself post Mr. Palmer's post. View attachment 4054372
The next update will come out faster than the current one, but not earlier than 3 months!

He updated it....it was 1-3 months previously ....now he changed it to 3-4 months..we will see..I just said I only wait for release date thats all. No more questions answers to the developer and let him work as he want to. i think last update was around end of june previously.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Everyone has the right to do what they want! But you yourself post Mr. Palmer's post. View attachment 4054372

Yea I am not making empty hope..It just got updated today..that's why. I did hoped for like end of this month or Oct start as per his previous 1-3 months model and now it might take like end of Oct I guess...It will be good hopefully.

We will see how the story goes and how Ana will be corrupted down the line.

daddy6923

Sep 10, 2024
if that's the speed dev is going to work on VN then it might take 2-3 years to get the first sex scene of Anna.. and it will take forever for every character to fuck anna

Reactions: sslovoe

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
if that's the speed dev is going to work on VN then it might take 2-3 years to get the first sex scene of Anna.. and it will take forever for every character to fuck anna
I think Mr. Palmer has a clear plan how long he wants to develop the story and, above all, when he will finish it. I'm thinking of games like "The Office Wife" or "Special Request" in which the women are already complete cumdumpster, there is no longer a common thread / storyline, but there seems to be no plan on how to end the games.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes