3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
What does M.P wants to say here ?
that we on F95 are more interested in the fucking than in the somewhat too rude character study of the neighborhood gigolo Rob, who is lonely because of his single existence and whose excessive aggression is just the unfulfilled desire for a soul mate. I hope that made it a little clearer for you

Reactions: Mr_nirvaan9191

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
______________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Well that does address one of the plot holes.

At this stage, Anna would be interested in picking Robinsons brain about David and would be friendly with him. So, there is no surface problem with Rob/Anna on that point.

The plot problem is Anna is now aware of Robinson and his sneaky hands and massage skills. I figured it would be a long haul of how to get Anna comfortable to get passed the incident. If Mr. Palmer just brought back the massages as if nothing happened last time, the story would lose creditability to a point. Now... if Anna made a point of it to Robinson, no playing with the girls. Maybe that would kind of work.

Still, there remains the obstacle of David living in the house so alone time for Anna will be a premium to have company (It doesn't seem likely Anna's mom is going to do extra duty on the babysitting front.) So, it's still logistical problem getting together with anyone in the house with David coming home relatively early doesn't allow for much play time... maybe a half hour or so.

It would be easier if David flips a Cheeto and gets angry with Anna and move in with his father.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:So we should start the game from beginning:eek:
It's going to be almost same...but everytime when a update launch, I do prefer to start from the beginning... to like having a feel of continuity of the story...There are not much VN I found good like since past week, i think there's no good VN updated...we do get alot of time lol to enjoy the story part too beside scene.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
It's going to be almost same...but everytime when a update launch, I do prefer to start from the beginning... to like having a feel of continuity of the story...There are not much VN I found good like since past week, i think there's no good VN updated...we do get alot of time lol to enjoy the story part too beside scene.
he every time want make Chang dialogue
change phone box add new filter
Chang option or remove player choice part in old version no need to do

he act that he have free time to look of old part to fix
when he delay resale and say he not get free time to work game

think he wast many month to create same scene with flash back
with massage rob make 2 time with flash back anna side view
also chris /jake msg text to anna

then make version flash back for them text her just to see her read msg in office this not make any add to game only repeat scene

this make game not go on for flash back idea

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
he every time want make Chang dialogue
change phone box add new filter
Chang option or remove player choice part in old version no need to do

he act that he have free time to look of old part to fix
when he delay resale and say he not get free time to work game

think he wast many month to create same scene with flash back
with massage rob make 2 time with flash back anna side view
also chris /jake msg text to anna

then make version flash back for them text her just to see her read msg in office this not make any add to game only repeat scene

this make game not go on for flash back idea
Yea, Most of the time usually spent on writing and renders..like how the story should move on..He might give a description about it to the artist on how to create scenes and all.

MP main work comes after that like writing or editing the dialogue, programming, presentation of which scene should be in which place, point system, adding intro of characters, adding gallery for scene shortcut etc. These things he think about while people give him feedback or the artist is rendering and taking ideas from other games like what he can do programming wise.

He said he will introduce the cheat mode option too from the next update after this one, so that it will be easier for gamers to choose which path they want to follow even if it's not important as the story is simple but he will add this feature too.

So like 70% of the time where the artist is working on the scene is not on his hands. Whatever is on his hands, he just try to keep editing it to give a better flow of the story. Maybe during his free time, he see the feedback or discussion about characters and try to clear doubts that's why he edit later on....sometimes people might misunderstand the character by the way he presented the scene and where he kept the scene in the story.

Like Rob character, even if his character doesn't have much impact on the main storyline, he might try to make his impression of Rob character in the story like a neighbour seducer and kind of predator rather than a possibility of being one of the partner for Ana after divorce with David maybe. Will see.

The time that's wasted on creating of scene and making an artist understand what he want is obviously on his hand but once the scene goes for rendering, it's not on his hand. I also dont want much flashback from Part 3 onwards. But these are lil tweaks, he will just change the dialogue like in few min whenever he will do programming that's all...Not much of a big deal, the scene will remain same. Those who wanna take a deep dive into Rob character, they can..Personally, I don't like anything about him story wise ....just interested to see if he can take advantage of Ana with leonard in some poker night or not in future that's all. Rest his character doesnt mean much on the main plot.

Reactions: sslovoe

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Yea, Most of the time usually spent on writing and renders..like how the story should move on..He might give a description about it to the artist on how to create scenes and all.

MP main work comes after that like writing or editing the dialogue, programming, presentation of which scene should be in which place, point system, adding intro of characters, adding gallery for scene shortcut etc. These things he think about while people give him feedback or the artist is rendering and taking ideas from other games like what he can do programming wise.

He said he will introduce the cheat mode option too from the next update after this one, so that it will be easier for gamers to choose which path they want to follow even if it's not important as the story is simple but he will add this feature too.

So like 70% of the time where the artist is working on the scene is not on his hands. Whatever is on his hands, he just try to keep editing it to give a better flow of the story. Maybe during his free time, he see the feedback or discussion about characters and try to clear doubts that's why he edit later on....sometimes people might misunderstand the character by the way he presented the scene and where he kept the scene in the story.

Like Rob character, even if his character doesn't have much impact on the main storyline, he might try to make his impression of Rob character in the story like a neighbour seducer and kind of predator rather than a possibility of being one of the partner for Ana after divorce with David maybe. Will see.

The time that's wasted on creating of scene and making an artist understand what he want is obviously on his hand but once the scene goes for rendering, it's not on his hand. I also dont want much flashback from Part 3 onwards. But these are lil tweaks, he will just change the dialogue like in few min whenever he will do programming that's all...Not much of a big deal, the scene will remain same. Those who wanna take a deep dive into Rob character, they can..Personally, I don't like anything about him story wise ....just interested to see if he can take advantage of Ana with leonard in some poker night or not in future that's all. Rest his character doesnt mean much on the main plot.

not know why some think rob is not effect in game

all men have access to anna
chris close to her sleep with them
marvin let him grop her fell sorry for him and he play old lonely man
rob massage this person can fell touch or use oil fell her or she be naked with reason
also she always think how he make her fell hot for him
this 3 is most have affect on anna and can make move with her than other

bandicam 2024-09-22 22-28-00-028.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
not know why some think rob is not effect in game

all men have access to anna
chris close to her sleep with them
marvin let him grop her fell sorry for him and he play old lonely man
rob massage this person can fell touch or use oil fell her or she be naked with reason
also she always think how he make her fell hot for him
this 3 is most have affect on anna and can make move with her than other

View attachment 4061044
Yes, that's why I said there are few who thinks Rob might be a predator and unlikeable person with his internal dialogue during massage. He will remove it and maybe make it like one of the person who Ana can date in future...just a small tweak not much. It will not change anything though.

Plus he is a fake massager lol.
Screenshot 2024-09-23 011637.png

Last edited:

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Chris, Jake and Marvin r the main characters in the VN. Rest all r either conduits to main acts or fetish for the game. They absolutely bring no substance on the table. So unless Dev wants to go the never ending path, he should just limit the side characters arc to as required and continue the main story and bring us.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes