chris father look more smart
think david even too kind naive or dump

his father open his eyes what happen why this happen to him
he almost expose everything to david
but he not want open his eye

will be good if add dad in wife path
be good dad
be bad dad
make him see her sexy and try make move with her , too easy for him sleep over spend night spy on her
he need get line

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
??
i was looking to post where talk about chris father
i think he mention good point about his father
where is post ?
is deleted ?

this we need talk about this part of game
chris father look more smart
think david even too kind naive or dump

his father open his eyes what happen why this happen to him
he almost expose everything to david
but he not want open his eye

will be good if add dad in wife path
be good dad
be bad dad
make him see her sexy and try make move with her , too easy for him sleep over spend night spy on her
he need get line
we have enough old man for now,
let the existing cast get some action before bringing additional one's into the mix.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
for me, it is because an older person, who lost his temper and all he wants this life, like Hank, is to at least enjoy for a moment of satisfaction, remember what it was like before he tried a young woman, and if Mr. Palmer, that he can leave his trail, offspring or seed as you want to say it.

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
no women will make fight over old men
but young men do thing he go jail

you see hank touch anna ass at dinner she not make fight over and move on
also women like think she seduce old men
see she let marvin touch her cause he lonely this make him make more move
and i talk about chris father cause he will make move same chris as family will stay anna house sleep over watch her dress and spy on her will get chance what chris do

its like uncle leo in Seinfeld
he stole book and explain to Seinfeld how will react when get caught
am old man i cant see i forgot and cry
5bb4cdc92400005000562f39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
hank the one you not think about
he have chance with trip maybe spa or drink or diner with Clint
he get chance cause he more control her than other
_________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

hank the one you not think about The hank path is the hardest to nail down to get it just right. On the surface it seems to be one of the easiest plots; however, it's Anna's opinions of Hank that is the issue. She thinks he's fat and gross. But, Hank could be the battering ram that sets Anna in motion. I've argued in the past he should be the first to rail Anna-- but with a unique situation. First of Anna could blackmail herself calculating she has to give it up to Hank (and blaming Daid for putting her in a situation where she has to surrender herself) because of her situation and while Hank rails her, Anna, though repulsed by Hank physically, gets turned on by the sex and being submissive. And as how it happens (motel, car, or Hank's house) the relationship evolves into Anna corrupting herself into a submissive sex slave of Hank (Jabba the Gut).

he have chance with trip maybe spa or drink or diner with Clint. Though Chris can surprise Anna and can play on her wantonness, from a logistical point of view Hank does have the best chance, especially if it's an overnight business trip

he get chance cause he more control her than othe... naw it's just he has the straightest path

We all know nothing racy is going to come from the next update, but I do think it sets the deck how the next two releases will unfold. I just hope this coming update isn't to Jake focused. Mainly because how I see Anna and Jake is she is totally put out by David and either out of a need for revenge or anger she gives Jake his chance.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
_________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

hank the one you not think about The hank path is the hardest to nail down to get it just right. On the surface it seems to be one of the easiest plots; however, it's Anna's opinions of Hank that is the issue. She thinks he's fat and gross. But, Hank could be the battering ram that sets Anna in motion. I've argued in the past he should be the first to rail Anna-- but with a unique situation. First of Anna could blackmail herself calculating she has to give it up to Hank (and blaming Daid for putting her in a situation where she has to surrender herself) because of her situation and while Hank rails her, Anna, though repulsed by Hank physically, gets turned on by the sex and being submissive. And as how it happens (motel, car, or Hank's house) the relationship evolves into Anna corrupting herself into a submissive sex slave of Hank (Jabba the Gut).

he have chance with trip maybe spa or drink or diner with Clint. Though Chris can surprise Anna and can play on her wantonness, from a logistical point of view Hank does have the best chance, especially if it's an overnight business trip

he get chance cause he more control her than othe... naw it's just he has the straightest path

We all know nothing racy is going to come from the next update, but I do think it sets the deck how the next two releases will unfold. I just hope this coming update isn't to Jake focused. Mainly because how I see Anna and Jake is she is totally put out by David and either out of a need for revenge or anger she gives Jake his chance.
If Hank gets Ana first..then Ana will easily do sex with anyone else....I mean all characters are less harmful to Ana if compared to Hank and Grant...Ana's attracted to Jake, Rob and Chris and can be naughty with them and get to sex....Marvin, Leonard, Marcel they can submit Ana...in some situation or in exchange of something..

Hank and Grant are like Boss level perverts. Ana has to cross many boundaries n be mentally comfortable to do sex with other guys to fulfil Hank and Grant demand the way they want.

Reactions: DarthSpitz717

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022

don't ask just enjoy it

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes