3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
What a heated debate! But, the demanding sex critics is wrong. You're worried about the game being dragged out like AWAM, but if Anna starts sleeping with everyone it doesn't solve the problem. It would just break the narrative structure in which Anna gradually learns her sexuality and desirability. If she fucked Marvin, it wouldn't be logical and it would be stupid. The game would just become another slutfest. It's gonna be too rushed. It wouldn't make the game better, it would be a big disappointment.
I just wish the author would not get carried away with adding new characters, because at the current pace of game development, it's not worth it at all

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
He would have, but the DEV wants you to wait another 2-3years before Anna does anything with anyone
If she slept with him now, it broke the whole structure of the game. Slow burn corruption. That would be stupid and absurd. If you can't wait to see sex with Anna, there's fan art here

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
What a heated debate! But, the demanding sex critics is wrong. You're worried about the game being dragged out like AWAM, but if Anna starts sleeping with everyone it doesn't solve the problem. It would just break the narrative structure in which Anna gradually learns her sexuality and desirability. If she fucked Marvin, it wouldn't be logical and it would be stupid. The game would just become another slutfest. It's gonna be too rushed. It wouldn't make the game better, it would be a big disappointment.
I just wish the author would not get carried away with adding new characters, because at the current pace of game development, it's not worth it at all
The problem is that later comes the criticism that the story doesn't make sense and Anna only fucks with the first person that comes across her. It's good to let the Dev be able to develop the story as I imagine it. If development is slow, there is no problem as long as the updates are not cut off or take too long.

Reactions: podkop09

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
The problem is that later comes the criticism that the story doesn't make sense and Anna only fucks with the first person that comes across her. It's good to let the Dev be able to develop the story as I imagine it. If development is slow, there is no problem as long as the updates are not cut off or take too long.
From a pure gameplay perspective, I'd agree with you; this is the same perspective as a free user of the game browsing these forums.

From an economic perspective, and if I were actually a sub to the game, I'd strongly disagree with you, as one needs to consider the value proposition and the impact of perhaps perverse financial incentives affecting creative direction of game.

Reactions: Isabella69

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-12921673

No one says that we should rush to show sex! But with the current time it takes to produce updates, this will be in at least a year and maybe more! What kind of rush can we talk about here? xD :ROFLMAO:

This is a trend that has befallen many projects - years pass and there are no sex scenes in them!

I’m not saying that we should immediately make Anna a whore, put her under Marvin and etc. I’m talking about the fact that in a logical narrative we will see this, oh, not soon! This is not what makes me sweaty, but the fact that in this game the "sacred naked" is raised to the pedestal!
Personally, i don’t see anything wrong with showing naked Anna in the same scenes of manstrubation, and etc., a long time ago. David could have been given a normal dick and their only sex scene could have been made erotic, hot, and interesting!
But this is simply not the case! So there is no need to point out that someone wants to see sex right away - people do (i speak for myself personally, but if someone joins my opinion it would be great) to see nudity - beautiful erotica, without penetrations, until the game gets to the point of hot-lewd scenes - that's the problem?

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I’m very forthcoming about the time it takes, and I don’t hide behind this being a slow developing story. I say this mostly because I don’t want to mislead people. If people don’t want to support me in months I don’t have releases, that’s fine, I totally understand. This isn’t a business for me… I don’t base this story on how I can maximize subscriptions. I have a plan and am sticking to it.

In all honesty, I feel like I rushed through this last update to get it out, and it shouldn’t be that way. I know it sounds crazy given it took about four months (though in my defense I had to contend with the holidays and a death of my 14 year old dog). It just takes long to develop the story I want to develop… I don’t know what else to tell you. I’m very picky about details and do a lot of rewriting until I’m happy with it. The Anna and David scene in particular - I didn’t put in the amount of time I’d hoped on that. But I have to draw a line somewhere and move it forward.

If you don’t like the pace, come back in a year.

If you don’t like the story, that’s understandable. Like David and Anna’s marriage, this story is not perfect.

This used to be an entertaining thread and I hope it stays that way for those who truly enjoy the story. Maybe I’m just being naive like Anna!

Also - shout out to the artist for APM who wants to remain anonymous! He’s been battling an illness recently… he deserves a break after this release! He does such an amazing job and he can’t wait for Anna to be naughty either! I hope to keep him happy so that the good times roll with this project.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I’m very forthcoming about the time it takes, and I don’t hide behind this being a slow developing story. I say this mostly because I don’t want to mislead people. If people don’t want to support me in months I don’t have releases, that’s fine, I totally understand. This isn’t a business for me… I don’t base this story on how I can maximize subscriptions. I have a plan and am sticking to it.

In all honesty, I feel like I rushed through this last update to get it out, and it shouldn’t be that way. I know it sounds crazy given it took about four months (though in my defense I had to contend with the holidays and a death of my 14 year old dog). It just takes long to develop the story I want to develop… I don’t know what else to tell you. I’m very picky about details and do a lot of rewriting until I’m happy with it. The Anna and David scene in particular - I didn’t put in the amount of time I’d hoped on that. But I have to draw a line somewhere and move it forward.

If you don’t like the pace, come back in a year.

If you don’t like the story, that’s understandable. Like David and Anna’s marriage, this story is not perfect.

This used to be an entertaining thread and I hope it stays that way for those who truly enjoy the story. Maybe I’m just being naive like Anna!

Also - shout out to the artist for APM who wants to remain anonymous! He’s been battling an illness recently… he deserves a break after this release! He does such an amazing job and he can’t wait for Anna to be naughty either! I hope to keep him happy so that the good times roll with this project.
Come on, it's your project, you can accept some suggestions, but ultimately it's your idea and your creation. Keep going in the way you think is necessary and what satisfies you the most. For my part, I really enjoy your story.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Daaaammmnn...

Do we have to wait a whole year to see Anna completely naked? Or will she appear in all her glory right away in a first sex scene?

I just want to convey that there is nothing wrong with showing Anna naked!
What time does it take??? After all, there is time to show Chris’s dick - twice and two grandpants jerking off!

Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chears... :sneaky:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think its been 2 years now since the game first released. I can say yes good background story has been created.
Now if anyone hates sex and stilll looking for more tease in next update or feel like its too soon, then they are not playing from the beginning. I think the ones who like sex showed patience with the story for 2 years :p but now its Mr Palmer time to give fireworks in next update...and those who like only tease should not be disappointed because the story has reached to sex point and please don't demand to drag the tease like AWAM. Whether ana remain loyal or cheater in both routes, i would like to see good scene in both routes within a single update.

Last edited:

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
I think its been 2 years now since the game first released. I can say yes good background story has been created.
Now if anyone hates sex and stilll looking for more tease in next update or feel like its too soon, than they are not playing from the beginning. I think the ones who like sex showed patience with the story after 2 years :p but now its Mr Palmer time to give fireworks in next update...and those who like only tease should not be disappointed because the story has reached to sex point and demand to drag the story like AWAM. Whether ana remain loyal or cheater in both routes, i would like to see good scene in both routes within a single update.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Marvin deserve all the attentions, cause the REAL name of game is "A perfect Marriage, ruined by Marvin", but was too long so ...
Don't trust any other information that is in contrast with that (even if is provided by Mr. Palmer)
Pool scene is good, and last update show a real interesting flashback. We can read better Anna now, she have some ghost's past that are only sleeping.
Marvin, our hero (remember this every second of your life), shoud/could awake that things ...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Daaaammmnn...

Do we have to wait a whole year to see Anna completely naked? Or will she appear in all her glory right away in a first sex scene?

I just want to convey that there is nothing wrong with showing Anna naked!
What time does it take??? After all, there is time to show Chris’s dick - twice and two grandpants jerking off!

Lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chears... :sneaky:
IMG_2385.gif

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes