RPGM - Abandoned - A Perfect Ten [v0.11122] [ExerGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

I had to pull up the description of this game to properly list the inconsistencies within it's design.
    Primarily, the inconsistencies with it's assumed to be beautiful female cast.

Calling a pretty model a beautiful woman doesn't work, as it's always up to the consumer/player/pirate to judge that.
    As such, the title of the game looses most of it's meaning,
    implying that 10 isn't even the top score for beauty, as would be like 100 or 1000.
    This is made worse with the lack of diversity in the cast.
    All of the females as of v.0-11122 are skinny, short-haired individuals,
    possibly of Caucasian origin, or Nordic origin.

The preview images suggest a mere 2 "gals" to play with, with the focus being on the blander one.
    She's so bland in fact, that after reading her name was Angela,
    I immediately forgot about her name and was about to call her Amber,
    who in the show Invincible is the polar opposite of Angela, being dark in complection and very unruly.. or, diverse.

This leads into my main point. The fabled description. A game where action is the focus rather than story.
    How is that achieved? ..by removing the main action from the RPG game, combat..
    By setting a wildly unguided, casual pace without drive or goals, other than diversifying the wardrobe of the Nordic.. Angela was it?

This is even before mentioning the horrowing disconnect
    between the 'sex scenes' and the 'rest of the world',
    which reveals a lack of commitment and world-building skills.

In summary, I have devoted over half an hour gleefully composing this piece,
    to set the tone for the future development of the game.
    A good game takes many times more commitment to it's design
    and a great game takes knowledge of your desired player base, making sure that it is broad enough, too.
    Unless this is another failed attempt at a cash grab, this game receives merely contempt.