A Pokémon game where you would be the villain.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Imagine a Pokémon game where you are the son of Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, ready to do anything to restore your family's reputation. Your goal would be to catch Ash's Pikachu, steal Misty as your girlfriend, and corrupt his mother in Pallet Town! What do you think?

post.jpg

I've started a very advanced prototype on RPG Maker!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I always wanted a poke-game where you could turn the girls into poke-mobs.
Corrupt and transform female trainers, not too much transformation tho, kinda like a 'cat girl' level of transformation, and they would gain the skills of the monsters they transform into as well so you could use them in fights.
And there would be various costumes for them to wear or even go commando, during various underground fights as well. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe there would be bets like 'if i win, i get to have that poke-slut you used to battle me' kinda thing, among other things. :devilish::coffee:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hmm, interesting idea, we'll see. I have a part of the game that deals with genetics involving Mewtwo and mind control with Psychic-type Pokémon. Why not genetically modify humans with Pokémon genes? It's an idea worth considering.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In the anime, Team Rocket tries to capture Ash's Pikachu. But apart from that, they're like any other mafia, I imagine.
But why do they want Ash's pikachu? And what are they trying to do? Why is the mafia catching pokemon? Are pokemon weapons in the pokemon world? If so, why is the government not controlling their capture, breeding, and weaponization and limiting public access to such dangerous things?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Imagine modifying girls with Psyduck's genes. Whenever you ask for sex, they reply they have a headache. Oh, wait...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hmm, interesting idea, we'll see. I have a part of the game that deals with genetics involving Mewtwo and mind control with Psychic-type Pokémon. Why not genetically modify humans with Pokémon genes? It's an idea worth considering.
Yap, and i even provided it for free. So try your best not to become just another average pokemon knockoff and bore me to death. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also let's say Team Rocket's ultimate goal will be to turn all humans in the world into pokemons and thus gain control of it.
Suitable for poke-world villains, don't you think? :ROFLMAO::coffee: