4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
Can somebody tell me please is Aya already choking on Luca's cock and is it hot? Loved the base game but got slightly burnt out, don't know whether i should play it.

Reactions: mickster101

Salvanti

Nov 23, 2020
Can somebody tell me please is Aya already choking on Luca's cock and is it hot? Loved the base game but got slightly burnt out, don't know whether i should play it.
Pretty much, although if you got burnt out maybe try this one and then wait until we have the complete game.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I'm going to be honest... if this version doesn't end with Anya straight murdering Luca than what was the point of her character?
I think she will slowly turn into mizumi again and change to this pink hair girl we saw at start...

So my guess is in last chapters aya will not come home and luca magicly has a new pink hair gf called mizumi and harry looking for aya but she is right next to him and he cant find her
Mizumi just cant remember him :cry: :cry: :cry: and is a complet brainrot/mindfucked slut in end than only cares about cumming:cry::cry:

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
I'm going to be honest... if this version doesn't end with Anya straight murdering Luca than what was the point of her character?
To be honest, I only went to see the CG scenes, the rest doesn't really matter to me since it's not at all believable that she's going to fall, but it would be great to see a scene where she kills Luca in cold blood for everything he did to her.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
not the same aya. Only shares her skin. IQ has dropped by 100
i get that but she has the crazy psycho thing going which leads if played right would lead to her or atleast should lead to her murdering both luca for what he has done and harry because bitch is crazy. I dont think I've ever seen a ntr where the girl is crazy to the point she'd kill the two men which makes this an interesting twist if they played out the craziness of the split personality.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
APromiseBestLeftUnkeptAyaEdition-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: abirvg

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
i get that but she has the crazy psycho thing going which leads if played right would lead to her or atleast should lead to her murdering both luca for what he has done and harry because bitch is crazy. I dont think I've ever seen a ntr where the girl is crazy to the point she'd kill the two men which makes this an interesting twist if they played out the craziness of the split personality.
Great idea but then it will be too good and too different to traditional ntr which for some reason, people think is not ntr at all.
1) The MC must suffer.
2) The netora-ranger should walk off into the sunset with the girl
It is like action movies are John Wick and nothing else.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes