VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yeaaaah long story short i played Dark hero party and i felt bad, like bad bad so if it's like that type of game... i will pass
Problem with this hero party was its revenge path was even garbage. Instead of kill every one who betrayed you, (except the princess, she was literally the only one who never stabbed mc in the back) the fight guy dies in a cutscene, the main antagonist dies in the most unwilling fight and then you just get killed by the bitch of a heroine who blames you claiming she was protecting you to cover up her bullshit.

Reactions: criestoomuch

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
Finished the new content starting from where the last update ended. Not bad but not great of an ending either. Two scenes in particular stand out to me: the karaoke scene and the ending scene. They are similar to two scenes in Edge Of, one in FMC POV (my favorite scene in that game) and one in MC POV.

Personally I like the journey through the corruption much more than the end result of the FMC being corrupted so the karaoke scene is the climax in this route. After that the remaining scenes are just ok (albeit rushed as other have also pointed out) until we get to the end. Honestly, I was not expecting the ending scene. I imagined that only Harry will see how Laura turned out, not the entire office. She has said multiple times how she wanted to prove all the people in the office wrong about how "perfect" she is, I really was not expecting her to push through with it. Also Harry's reaction in the ending scene is an ember of hope for the Harrys in other routes. He may have been ignorant but he is not a fool (god I hope this sentence makes sense lol). I think the ending cuts out perfectly leaving it open to the reader's imagination how the aftermath would turn out. Looking forward to the next update!

P.S. Seems Aya was spared of further suffering in this ending.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is this the "worst" ending, at least for Harry concerned? ( though for you NTR lovers, you probably see it as best :p)
Also, I can't seem to find images of Harry trashing the office, when he finds out? Or it's narrated?

Reactions: dobzzz

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
There are doujin out there where the women ntr another woman, taken her man from her.

Hell there's a game on here that a futa ntrs a wife away from her husband (from what the synopisi read like. Wasn't my cup of tea so I didn't play it)
Yeah that's not what I want. I want an NTR featuring a female who needs to buy two tickets to a theater one for each ass cheek, a female who's literally the incarnation of Jabba the Hut, a woman who's so fat and ugly that she makes Fat Bastard look like a runway model.

Jul 26, 2018
i love the artwork and i am generally ok with NTR. I wouldn't say it is a big kink for me. Its like taco bell. good while i am eating it but I feel awful afterwards. But this is a little bit too much for my taste. I hope these character appear in a different story in the future.

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
This is great if you want a linear NTR story. If you're like me and you like choice-based stories then you'll need to set your expectations accordingly. The perspective shifts are nice, but I would prefer a few branching paths even if all the paths are still NTR.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
unocrus this is a work in progress. What came out was the completion of just the first path. Once the game is fully completed you will have multiple options to choose from. Yes its linear, for now but only because you found this game so early in its production.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
This is great if you want a linear NTR story. If you're like me and you like choice-based stories then you'll need to set your expectations accordingly. The perspective shifts are nice, but I would prefer a few branching paths even if all the paths are still NTR.
Then wait some months, in 1 or 2 you will have another ending for this route, and there will be many more, by december you should feel really satisfied

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I'm sure this first ending will please fans of the more "gonzo" style of NTR, but to me it was tropey as shit, too over-the-top. I'm not going to say it was rushed, because it probably couldn't be made believable even if it had an entire game to itself. Looking forward to routes involving Aya and/or Sandra though.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm sure this first ending will please fans of the more "gonzo" style of NTR, but to me it was tropey as shit, too over-the-top. I'm not going to say it was rushed, because it probably couldn't be made believable even if it had an entire game to itself. Looking forward to endings involving Aya and/or Sandra though.
Tropes exist for a reason, my only complain is that there are many elements i LOVE, wich i now fear may not be used in other routes or ending due to being"tropey" and already used.

For example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway even if they are trope or cliche that doesn't make them bad, for one they become cliche or tropes because they are good or people like them, second it depends on how they are used and i think HangoverCat made good use of them and presented them really well, i hope those tropes reappear later in other routes too xD

PS: did we get any details about just how Harry was bullied, or even what was what broke the camels back so to speal and left him traumatized? I am talking about the childhood friend/highschool gf, we have seen a glimpse of her already so i guess that "plot" will be saved for anothe route/path

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think it was a really good update. The only thing I actually hoped for was more/bigger scene in the wedding dress. Seeing Laura on all 4's getting pounded by Luca. (Hopefully to see her in some white stockings and her very very tiny panties moved just to the side over one of her butt cheeks) ;)

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Why does NTR always got to be caused by Men why can't women cause it? And when they finally do cause it it's always some SEXY female. why can't the NTR be caused by a fat old woman.
Now I'm morbidly curious to see NTR where an Ugly Old Karen steals MC's boyfriend. Maybe it'll have an ending where she gets a tape from her BF saying that her skinny ass and flat chest just aren't good enough and that he can only feel like a man when buried in Karen's fat rolls.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes