Identify A prostitution management game

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The game was a prostitution management game. You had a side view of stacked rooms, you had to buy as expansions. There was no different scene, Your business started small. In the available rooms you'd assign your prostitutes who were then making money based on their quality and customer's wishes, which varied. The goal was to make money, and there was a particular sound when you made some. The prostitution scenes were animated, and although fairly small in the standard view, you could zoom in, and the animations were well done.
The game wasn't any game engine I know of or common on this site. The game was fun to play.

I may have found it on Usenet, maybe 15 years ago. Not sure if the game was Japanese, but there was little text involved, it was fairly playable. I think it was called something like Bokuno, but I can't find it with that, and translation suggest the name was probably something a little different.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
The game was a prostitution management game. You had a side view of stacked rooms, you had to buy as expansions. There was no different scene, Your business started small. In the available rooms you'd assign your prostitutes who were then making money based on their quality and customer's wishes, which varied. The goal was to make money, and there was a particular sound when you made some. The prostitution scenes were animated, and although fairly small in the standard view, you could zoom in, and the animations were well done.
The game wasn't any game engine I know of or common on this site. The game was fun to play.

I may have found it on Usenet, maybe 15 years ago. Not sure if the game was Japanese, but there was little text involved, it was fairly playable. I think it was called something like Bokuno, but I can't find it with that, and translation suggest the name was probably something a little different.
Sounds very similar to , but 15 years damm

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks, but no, that's not the game. Maybe it was 10 years, but not too recent. I've not been on usenet in ages.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BLACK MARKET is banned here. The game could possibly be Bokuno Dorei Shokan, maybe also banned with it being so old (2014) and not having a game thread. But not sure.

Reactions: picobyte and Ronri

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Bokuno Dorei Shokan
Ah yes, that was the one, and oops, forgot all about that aspect, not my preference either, actually. Maybe that's why I forgot all about it. I think it was possible to play without the lolis.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight