VN - Unity - Completed - A Queen Confined [Final] [Banana King]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rajat Saigal

While the version isn't here, I played this on Android. Translation was above average, no meat sticks here. Plot was fairly vanilla and uninteresting, but who the hell needs more than that in this kind of game. The CGs were all pretty great. The game is fairly linear though, you just train her every day to the ending. It listed a specific ending I got, so I assume you can get a different ending by refusing to train her.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dokusatsu

A very enjoyable trainer with a cute and sexy regal woman to break down into her base primal urges. It drew itself out long enough that it didn't feel like a switch being flipped which happens far too easily in some other trainer titles.

The ending just sort of happened which was a little bit of a shame, but hopefully that means we'll get more which will branch off from this title. Great art, runs well and the pacing like I said is above average in terms of quality. I enjoyed what was essentially an action point system as well. Very good very good.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sole

The whole thing is basically just an ad for their next game

Quick summary of this game
    You work for the daughter of the woman that destroyed your grandfather's empire through the power of plot based stupidity/terrible writing and the magical all mighty pussy.

In this game a single regular woman is able to down platoons by fucking them to death, and that aforementioned stupidity is the soldiers inability to prioritize defense over sex to an unbelievable extent. Anyway those people are irrelevant, but without them this game is just nothing, now the daughter of that woman is having her sister conquer the world, and your job is to train one of the conquered people, a queen, into being a loyal mindless puppet that serves the current ruler, you do, and that's it, it ends with you two splitting up and never meeting again. But little do you know that one the two daughters she had prior to this game taking place will one day take down the current empire probably through the same means as the mother of the current empress(to be continued in the next game, the end). Note: you never actually meet these daughters of the queen they're at best mentioned in passing during one of the few "conversations"(badly done exposition)

Character writing
    switches between garbage and non-existent

Story writing
    honestly there's basically nothing there, some exposition laying the groundwork for their next game but nothing really happens in this game.

Gameplay
    you're basically presented with a gallery and told your only allowed to click the later options after you've clicked the first few enough times to get really bored by them but the later images are kinda worse even than the ones you get basically right away, because they take longer and give the same reward as the early images. They reward you twice as much as a regular image but cost twice as much nulling the benefit, especially given that the early images sometimes give you double the reward for free and without slowing the game further.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

I have no idea why this game is rated so highly. I loved the concept but the execution is lacking.

Graphics
    The art is decent enough. The girl is sexy and there are quite some CGs. But there are problems. The first time for a lot of sex types is when someone else is fuck the queen. Then they unlock for you. But then if you select them the CG shows someone else fucking the queen, even if the text says you fuck her. For example, If you fuck her from behind you see an orc fucking her, and if you fuck her cowgirl you see a bearded man fucking her. They didnt bother redrawing the guy to fit the player character. It feels cheap and nonsensical.

The story is fine, I like how she changes over time, but the blurb seems to imply you have choices. You don't. You don't even seem to have a time limit, or it is so loose i didnt hit it.

The gameplay is also pretty poor. The idea seems that you have to train her. But there is no different dialogue depending on how much experience she has. For example, if you select blowjob 20 times, it only has 2 variants, no changes as she gains experience. There also seems to be some stamina management, but this doesnt matter. You can either undertrain her or overtrain her without any consequence. The skip text function is just horrid. It takes ~3 seconds to charge up, and stops every time a transition happens. At some parts youre faster just clicking through the text manually.

I really wanted to love this game, but it just fails. Its training is simplistic, the CG seems to lack variations of the player model fucking the princess, there are no different routes, the skip functions sucks, there is even a delay on some text like its loading it. And my PC is pretty powerful. 2/5, wasted potential and plenty of issues.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was. The artwork was also good. There is good character development and the game is also teasing about its sequel. I am eagerly waiting for the next update. I enjoyed the game. Well done developers. Keep up the good work.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

UltraMods

It's a fairly good linear visual novel that focuses on training the conquered queen to administrate the subjugation of her subjects into sex slaves for the conquerors. She starts out resistant to the idea but eventually swings around (vague to avoid spoilers). I don't really agree with either of the two previous reviews regarding the NTR. It's definitely not NTR in the traditional cuckhold sense where your waifu/oneitus/gf/ gets fucked, but there is an emotional connection between the player character and the queen in some way, and she does get fucked by lots of other dudes. I wouldn't say it's as clearly not NTR as other slave/prostitute management games are though.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Taulmav

I am not one to normally make reviews; but considering the highly unfair review that came before me, i'm going to go at it. This game is...thought provoking to say the least;

The Fapping parts

-Pretty Good art, with a large variety of fetish, the corruption elements are present early on; but it has a neat progression that came with the story.

-The gameplay does not prevent you to fap, its nice enough that you can pretty much play as much as you wish.

-A little note here: IT IS NOT A NTR GAME. Your character is a trainer sent to train the queen, quite litteraly. So yes, she has sex with other people, no your character doesn't give a rat shit about it. That being said if it makes one feel better, queen does clearly have a crush on our char.

Now if that was the only parts of the game, i'd give it 3 stars.

The story

Thought provoking. This can be viewed as a prequel to your typical 'Princess goes back to take the kingdom' kind of stories (and it make me want to replay a few); here however we are the dude who fucks the queen.

- First our protagonist is a highly interesting individual. We are pragmatic, but we are no monster; we will break this woman yes, but it is also in the idea that the alternative would be potentially worse - Our protagonist is ambitious and interested in his advancements, and the "training" isn't so much about mind breaking the queen so much as it is to teach her to strive in her position as a slave.

- The Queen is a complex character that I thoroughly enjoyed seeing evolve; in the end the tag "Corruption" needs to be put in big bold red letter , as we quite litteraly teach her to betray everyone she loves, because they will be better off as slaves than killed.

- I will look forward to the rest of the serie, the dev has made me a fan.

One little note is that I couldn't fap in the game; the thematics were too depressing. Highly recommended.