a question for players of the SEQUAL seires

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
out side of the general things like Who is your top 5 chars or what not.

this will mainly be towards people who have completed Blight, awake, and Colony(still not done the story so no spoilers please.)

I actually want to ask,to the people who played the game for other then scenes what their takes on the games are.
so the story is rather good the further it goes. Blight was actually a hell of a lot better then i thought it would be.
and Awake really stepped up the game overall with mechanics and how you progress with each character.

so far in colony the main gripe i actually have... is such a nit pick but its the freaking walking sounds. with each entry in to the series the graphics have improved, overall quality in scenes and color pallets, mechanics all increased greatly hell even the music. But the damn footsteps in Colony Does it grind on any one else's nerves or is that just me?

as for the actual story i'm pretty disappointed that at least so far in to colony. the Founder of the arum company hasnt really been expanded on, at the end of Awake they go and dropped some rather large info on the Player character. and i kinda had hoped Colony would have taken place in that one country that was listed off in it. cant really remember what it was i have been busy the past 2 weeks and haven't been able to go though colony due to this.

while it was slightly disappointing for me that the Cast from Awake and blight haven't carried over much outside of Rabi in colony the story seems to be more on the side of rounding out the world before we see where the Player character was such a hero from.

colony hasn't been a disappointment overall. its a lot more of the gameplay from awake, more refined and a bit less rough around the edges. and the introduction of non liniar movment was a damn nice touch. i just havent gotten far enough in to the actual game to really say much on it yet. i played maybe an hour? before life got in the way.

as for my top five
Nazuna, Alma, Yanie, Fake rabi, and Tirma.

as for what i expect from the 4th inevitable game. is the Player character's full backstory beings shown to us the player. and possibly a linking of a good amount of the cast of each game? the player character finally actually picking up a weapon and fighting? i mean they where a hero at one point right? but yeah.

Fake Rabi is to much of a bro not to love. his scenes are pretty good too. hes kinda like Astolfo in a way its pretty neat. Nazuna however is best girl to me in this game.