A question from a game developer, favorate fetish

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
If you had to pick one sexual activity, fetish or similar, beyond regular sex like oral, vaginal or anal, what would that be.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I would love more games to have a bit more diversity in their offereings... Too many games have all the girls be one race or just offer token variety in the form of a singular scene or character. It'd be nice to have a legitimate character representing each of the major races (white, asian, black, arabic, latina, etc.). Not sure if that counts as a fetish... but i would like to see more of it lol.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Silence for 5 years, and then... good things come to those who wait ;)

double like on this one, I´m going through a female protagonist, exhibition phase...for the last 4-5 years. Thats just a phase right?
A lot of games have the tag, but very few of them really explore it. We'll get a scene or two, or some really large public gangbang, but we never really get to dive into the kink in a meaningful way.

To contribute, I'd also like to see more games utilize cell phones. So much of current dating revolves around our phones, from dating apps to sexting. I think it's a really underused way to tell a story. It's sexy to send/receive dirty texts or pics on your phone, and it would be fun to see more of it in games.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat