A quick Hello and question.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
I have been lurking around this forum for quite a while, as such have seen some incredible growth to this awesome site. Needless to say I have enjoyed my time reading the forums and playing some incredible games. Recently I have been toying with the idea of making a visual novel (shocking right?). In so doing I have been sailing the interwebs and attacking all tutorials and free CG sites that I can.

I have been messing around with Daz and have purchased a few pro packages and poses etc...

My results have been surprisingly decent. Renders are ok and character creation is surprisingly fun. Though I have a bit a issue I think. This brings us to the crux of the titled post question.

I have used diktator and golden palace respectively for their I believe it's called "grafts"(? apologies if that is an error). Their usage is fairly obvious and with some trial and error I think I can effectively fuck up enough to make things look ok. Yet in the PRO packages from DAZ themselves I have noticed they come with "gens", no guess work needed on what those would be for you folks I'm sure. Problem I have is, nothing seems to load when I click on them. Guy or girl packages(hehe) don't work. Female nipples are visable but the female gens mat isn't there either. So I am confused.

So I guess my question is two fold :

Am I retarded?(Yes) Is it like locked away from people? I've registered the program etc...
Is it a graft too? Or is it a morph?
Am I just not seeing it? Is it shy, needed a tickle and squeeze?(I'm not against it, I just think my wife might think it's weird if I'm tweaking my monitor, whispering sweet nothings late at night).

I have tried re-installing and loading multiple different genesis characters. I mostly work with 3 and 8 as they seem to be the most compatible and futurish proof. So if any of you incredible folks have an idea or just want to insult or deride my ineptitude please feel free. I'll obviously keep pounding(lol I'm done now) away at it, and hopefully solve it. Yet it is quite perplexing to not be able to fully utilize pieces of software I own.

Thanks in advance.