[R> Other] [R>Writer] Paid Unpaid A “Real” writer for the team

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Yes, as I mentioned in the title, I am looking for a “Real” writer. If you are wondering what this means, let me explain. I am looking for a hardworking writer who is not only a sex writer, but also a writer who can describe emotions, who can write good and fluent English, who has a large vocabulary so much that he can dance with words.

-Can work with the team and the team of writers, compatible
-Experience and inexperience are not important. If you are confident, the rest is not senior.

We can discuss details about the salary or share when you write to me.
Likewise, you can learn the details of the job when you message me

Before you write to me, I suggest you read this article, which is our vision and the direction of the work we want to do.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-studio-rewrite.220379/

Feel free to ask any questions or write to me. We are starting the business this week. It may be more advantageous for you if you act quickly.

I wish everyone a good and happy day

Reactions: Ashandug

MeSoThorny

Jun 29, 2024
Hey, I have not written any VN but wanted to start my journey. If you are open for a newcomer, can I connect with you?

Nirvabeta

Jul 3, 2023
Hey there, writer and translator here, I haven't plubished much of my own work but writing is what I do for a living, so I'm pretty confident hahaha
If you are interested in knowing more about me, feel free to hit me up on discord (leviathan044)