Identify A Renpy visual novel about 2 step siblings that later encounter because something happen to their parents, any help?

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020
To give more context, I'm looking for a game that if i remember well, starts with the dad protagonist, who is some kind of marine and fall in loves with a dancer, who has a daughter the same age as the main protagonist at the time. The dad later marries the dance, and the kids start being step siblings, they have their ups and down, but because of something that the main protagonist did, the sister starts to dislike him, if i remember well he read her diary of something like that. Something happen in between them, the protagonist beats the boyfriend of his sister and they lose contact somehow. Later they meet each other when they are adults, because something happen to their parents? Overall thats the only thing i remember about this game. Other than one part of the game happens in the snow, and that is not finished yet. Any help to find this game??

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I mean, I can understand the confusion..

To give more context, I'm looking for a game that if i remember well, starts with the dad protagonist, who is some kind of marine and fall in loves with a dancer, who has a daughter the same age as the main protagonist at the time. The dad later marries the dance, and the kids start being step siblings,
This is Sunshine Love.

if i remember well he read her diary of something like that. Something happen in between them, the protagonist beats the boyfriend of his sister and they lose contact somehow. Later they meet each other when they are adults, because something happen to their parents?
This is Chasing Sunsets. But Christian isn't her boyfriend.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020
I mean, I can understand the confusion..

This is Sunshine Love.

This is Chasing Sunsets. But Christian isn't her boyfriend.
Yeah they are kinda similar in a few ways, thank you for the correction about Christian, i pretty much forgot about what happened and i mixed both Sunshine love and Chasing Sunsets lmao