A review of all the lewd games i played so far

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Hi!

I've made a list of the all the games i played. There is a few criteria that are usually redundant in the games i play: A RPG style with choices to make, some abilities to grind, money to earn. Incest is usually a big factor. I use Summertime saga as a model, since it's one of the most popular and well known.

Games are not placed in a particular order. I will mention in () the version of the game i played at the time, so my review is relevant only for this version of the game. It's very possible that issues or things that i mention are adressed in future updates.

NOTE: I do play mostly with cheats, since i don't like grinds, but i'm usually reasonnable with them, which mean i don't rush the game purely for their content. The cheats are mainly there to eliminate repetitive tasks.

Also, i will not focus on the story by itself, only mention it when relevant, to give a good overview.

Lasty, english is my second language, so there is probably a weird grammar. Bear with me.

NO SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE GAMES

• Summertime Saga (15.1)
A Classic. One of the most well known lewd games and most funded. Excellent art, with excellent story, very large variety of characters and good balance in the gameplay. Not too much grind, but enough progression to make it interesting. Dialogues are funny and believable.

Plenty of sex scenes with different styles. The game is not complicated to navigate and quests are usually easy to follow, but interesting enough to do to keep the player entertained. Updates, while not plentiful in numbers, each bring a good amount of content.

Main flaws are probably the lack of variety in the sex scenes. Overall, a great game.

• The Twist (0.21)
This game is particular for his real-time 3D world. The graphics are not the best and many of the characters look similar, but overall, it is acceptable. What this game is good for tho is the very high amount of content and and the interactivity for them.

There is not that much characters (About ten) but each of them have LOTS of things to do with and a very respectable of variety between them. Most scenes can be viewed in 3D and are animated, which mean you can look around, zoom-in and out as you wish. There is TONS of dialogues, poses and contents to explore, which give this game a very long life. And the content is nicely spread, so you have lewd scenes all over your playthrough, not just near the end. Main flaw would be that the game is a bit complex and take some time to learn the perticular timing of events.

There is a very precise walkthrough, that really help you out (If you don't use it, i suspect it could be very easy to get stuck at places and not see all of the contents), but even then, it take so much time to see all the contents, which could discourage some players looking for a more short term play. Quests are not always clear and many are hard to follow without the walkthrough to guide you. But overall, one of my favourite. The game currently receive regular updates (every month if i recall) with a good amount of content for each.

Characters are somewhat tied together, which means you have to explore all of them at the same time if you want to progress properly. Excellent game overall, highly recommended.

• Man of the house (0.7.2)
A nice game with beautiful graphics and a very good progression system. There is a good variety between the characters and they look good, BUT there is currently a limited amount of them. You have to take care of your (player) character, make it learn things and earn money through nice mini-games, where you can use those skills to further progress the story. What i like in particular is the game give you regularly hints about what to do next for each characters, which prevent you from getting stuck or lost in the game.

You don't need to follow a walkthrough to explore the contents of the game and i like the overall design of the game. The characters are not tied to each other, which mean you can concentrate on one in particular that you like, while leaving the others for later. Currently, there is not a lot of content, but the game is fairly new and receive fast updates, but with a low amount of contents for each of them. If you play it and want more, i recommend waiting at least a few updates before doing a new game. But excellent game overall!

• Big Brother (0.13, Abandoned)
This game had a lot of potential. While i does have a fair amount of content, there is many flaws in-game. One of them is that they give you an enemy (Eric, that is basically a huge cockblocking douche, just like your character) very early and he require a hard time to get rid of. Also, there is distinct lack of logic in some parts of the game (Example: you buttfuck your sister three times a day, but she still make a disgusted reaction when she catches you peeping).

But most importantly, the grind is unbearable. Even with cheats, it take a long ass time to progress, with little rewards. Most of the lewd scenes are much later in-game, with very few things happening early, which is really a huge turn-off with the grind. The characters are quite stupid and the dialogue is not really interesting. Even if you go through all of that, make it through constants walls and refusals from the others characters, you are very likely to get stuck somewhere and have to use a walkthrough or google to find the next step.

Sadly, the game was abandoned by his creators due to patreons guidelines, so the chances of this game flaws to be corrected are almost non-existent. Overall, it's a pretty, but frustrating game that i do not recommend you play, unless you like pain.

• Milfy City (0.2d)
Milfy City is quite recent if i recall, it came this january. But even in it's early state, the game is quite extraordinary. Excellent graphics, with some sexy 3D animation, good story and interesting characters. The progression in the story is easy to do, but may require the guidance of the walkthrough to properly do.

But of all the games i played, this one probably have the best characters. They vary from each others, but each have their own design and unique personality that make them stand out from other similar characters in others game. For example, the mom is actually the one being attracted to the player and not inverse. The big sister is caring and lovely, a nice change from the stereotypical bitchy sister you see in others game. And the little nerdy sister, is probably the sexiest looking i have ever seen.

The story overall is great and have good moments, although there is currently not a lot of meaningful choices (for now). There isn't much grind, which i don't mind at all. The scenes and contents are well dispersed throughout the game. However, the biggest reside in his youth. The game really needs more content and has an amazing potential for the future. At this time, a new update will soon come out and i highly recommend you try this game!

• Superpowered (0.24)
This one is kind of mild overall. I didn't found it bad in particular, but it's not great too. The graphics aren't great and the UI look straight out from 2005. The game does have an interesting setting, with fantasies of superheroes, superpower you can acquire and use to explore the contents of the game. There is many choices, many options to use which are a bit overwhelming at the beginning, but are easy to learn once you get the hang of it.

However, i found the game quite grindy and more akin to complex RPG system (You have a bunch stats to follow, to use and evolve) which is not something i like in particular. There is a nice variety of scenes you can do with a large variety of characters, but most are quite mild, being short and having only a few frames and poses for them, with no animation. The character designs are "Meh" for most of them. This game is truly mild for me. I don't hate it, but i don't like it either.

• Camp Pinewood (1.0)
Oh boy. That's a bad one. Off the bat, the art is truly nice! Most of the characters are actually parodies from existing characters, such as Kim Possible, Ben10, Totally Spies, Teen Titans, Scooby doo, etc...

But the story is so shallow. The dialogues are empty. The quests are dead simple, super quick and not even remotely interesting. There is pretty much no choices at all. You do a quest, you just click click click through with no mini-games or things to do. You just chat with girls (No dialogue, just a prompt "You talked with her!") to raise a level, and unlock some request as Show tits, show that, do this. The scenes are basically one single image most of the time, and there is some rare, blocky 2D animations that remind me of those NSFW flash games from the last decade.

You can explore the map, and some locations, most of which do or serve nothing at all. The game is still doing updates, so maybe this will get better, but damn, i didn't liked at all. Stay away from it.

• A town uncovered (0.16)
Remind me a lot of Summertime Saga in many ways. Hell, it's pretty much the same structure. The art is not particularly beautiful, but it's good.

The main strong point of this game is probably the dialogues, that are very believable for the characters. They are not stupid, they make logical decisions and actually act like someone would in real life. The dialogues also are funny and have many nice references. There is not that much content, but most of it somewhat nice, with a basic animation and a few frames. The game has nice hint system for the quests that tell you exactly what to do next to progress each characters stories. The story has a fantasy element that could be really interesting in further updates, but right now the main story is somewhat short and lack content. Not much else to say, good game that need a few more updates.

• Dreams of Desires (Ep.1-11)
This one is much different from the others games. It doesn't have an open world like the others, instead focusing on a single, main story. There is many scenes and choices to make, most of them being relevant later and that will change the differents outcomes in many scenes or parts of the main story. Characters are quite nice, but sadly, no animations for this beautiful 3D game.

The differents choices make it worth for a second playthrough, but i didn't do it. There is an unexpected fantasy element in this game, which some might not like. I personally wasn't fan of it, but it wasn't bad either. I like the replay system that allows you to revisit the scenes and even make different choices for them. But overall, it's a good linear game that focus on one big story.

• Daughter for dessert (Ch. 1-8)
Another mostly linear game. One big story with some choices, although i have a feeling that not many of them are actually relevant or meaningful. The game does look nice with good 3D characters. There is very few scenes however. Not of them are animated, but they do have different positions and frames. This game has voice-overs, so it focus really on the story and sounds of the characters.

It's much more of a visual novel with the occasional mini-game. Not particularly fond of it, but i don't hate it.

• House Party (0.9.3)
The only First person lewd game i played. With full on real-time 3D, it give a nice feeling to directly play in the game with excellent graphics and animations. It has voice-overs, a bunch of characters and a very large arrays of quest to do. It has custom stories made by the players and the devs that you can add to the game for more content.

All of the sex actions are exactly the same for each characters tho, so there isn't much variety in terms of actual scenes, but the fact that is that you can roam around in the house and do many things that the others characters will react to is very amusing and dynamic. Great game overall!

That's it for now! Sorry for the huge wall, but maybe someone will like to have a honest player opinion or for when they look for another similar game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You know you could review the game threads directly, right?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'd finish reading this post but I'm too lazy. Post is a bit grindy, no discernible GUI, post probably won't be updated and abandoned.
2/5

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] but maybe someone will like to have a honest player opinion[...]
Sure but, as honest as it can be, is the opinion of someone who've played so few games, and mostly popular ones, really reliable ?

Personally, and I know that I'm not the only one, I came back to the adult scene because of , and it took me times and many games before discovering that in fact the game completely suck. The visual is good, the user interface not bad, but in the end it's just a game where you pass more time trying to figure out what to do next, than effectively advancing the voracious grinding system.
But to understand this, you need to have something to compare it to, which mean that you need to play a lot of games to have an effective idea of what can be done and how it can be done.
All the games you named are good, but only two have a story which, sort of, hooked me. There's many games served by way better stories, like there's, obviously, a ton served by no story at all. And it's the same for the game mechanisms.
While using a basic corruption system, a game like , add something that other games don't have and, for me, it made it worse playing. A game like , is very simple but still have the combat system for it. It let you play the game as an adult game and as a (simple) entertainment, like also do by example. And there's more and more games like this, which have a little something which made them unique and possibly (because it's also a matter of personal taste) worse playing way more than the ones you named.