VN Ren'Py A Ring or the Shield [Demo] [Mr.Nonnypants]

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for A Ring or The Shield [Demo] [Mr.Nonnypants]

Download android port
| |
(305MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Don't generally go in for jewellery much, but if the only alternative is supporting cops I'll take all the ice you've got.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Feels like this might be something like the Tyrant. How much play time and choices are there?
This was my thoughts too, and there does need to be a spiritual successor to that with the same vibe but just done to a higher standard... less jank, better gameplay, and actual development. I'm really surprised one hasn't appeared yet/before.

Mr.Nonnypants

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
Great potential.
There some scenes in the images folder that I couldn't trigger in the game.
Cecilia is an awesome new Nicole.
Firstly, Thank you. She was initially named Nichole but I realized I wanted to do something different with the character.
Secondly you should be able to trigger that scene however it might require you to pick different choices on a new playthrough.

Mr.Nonnypants

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
The model is very beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Will ntr be preventable ?I mean stop it before it happens,not skipping cutscenes
Is the NTR actual NTR or is it someone's trying to bang my mom?
Mom NTR/NTS like the one in the Tyrant? I hope so, gonna test right away!
is this mom ntr?
Avoiding NTR is not only completely possible but the entire point of the game. You are playing a character who clearly does not want to put his mother into these compromising situations. However if you mess up then she has to fix it and sometimes that means doing things she would much rather not do. Please read the Dev notes for another warning about messing up too much.

Jun 13, 2018
Avoiding NTR is not only completely possible but the entire point of the game. You are playing a character who clearly does not want to put his mother into these compromising situations. However if you mess up then she has to fix it and sometimes that means doing things she would much rather not do. Please read the Dev notes for another warning about messing up too much.
so tldr: fuck up = mom NTR, meaning if your pansy ass wants to avoid NTR, THEN DON'T FUCK UP! it's called a bad end for a reason.

Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
So, can someone tell me if is just "mom/sisters ntr" or is there a girlfriend/bride/wife too? Don't want to waste my time if it is only the former, I only like cheating aspects of ntr.