Seeking A romance focused game with sexually experienced and independent love interests (Preferably a RPG)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Games such as 5 days Succubus edging, Pale Carnations, Secret Care Cafe, Wicked Rouge, Memoirs of a Battle Brothel or other games with succubus love interests.

I'm looking for games with a love interest who's more sexually aggresive and knows what they want. They love sex and often think about other men but they still love the MC. I don't mind NTR, I prefer it actually, but I'm searching for a game where the love interest is tested but stays true to the MC.

I'm honestly just tired of all the games I've played with boring naive love interests with oneitis and zero thoughts of their own. I'm not neccesarily looking for a game with sharing but just one that has a love interest with their own goals and isn't shackled to thinking about the MC all the time.

5 days Succubus Edging and Secret Care Cafe (cynthia) both have my ideal characteristics of love interests.

I heard Depraved Awakening has a character like that so I'll give that one a try.