Identify A rpg game that I forgot [SOLVED]

Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
So I wanna revisit that game and tried to find it and couldn't find it anywhere so I'm asking for help here.
The game is about a I think a white haired girl who's a mage if I'm not wrong that goes to a dungeon to do something. It has a crystal that acts as a save I think.
The game is rpg style with enemies romming around each room of the dungeon, and it has some levers and things to do to unlock the further rooms.
I remenber that if you go to the west side of the dungeon u would find tentacle mosnters and traps.
Also in that room there were cum pools were if you got there the character in the art screen on your right side would also change and you could crawl in some places such us under a hole to access a hidden room.
I would appreciate anyone who knows about this game.
Thx in advance. :D

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Answering this would be helpful:

- 2D or 3D
- Western or Japanese?
- Animated?
- Game's Engine?
- Battle mechanic was Action shooting or turn based? Or maybe slip through enemies?

Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
Answering this would be helpful:

- 2D or 3D
- Western or Japanese?
- Animated?
- Game's Engine?
- Battle mechanic was Action shooting or turn based? Or maybe slip through enemies?
It was 2D but not the usual rpg maker ones, I think it is jap, I don't remember if it was animated but it was quite demanding to run smoothly on a weak PC, games engine idk, it was turn based I think. Also perhaps I didn't found the game here but in another site called Ryuugames

Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
So I wanna revisit that game and tried to find it and couldn't find it anywhere so I'm asking for help here.
The game is about a I think a white haired girl who's a mage if I'm not wrong that goes to a dungeon to do something. It has a crystal that acts as a save I think.
The game is rpg style with enemies romming around each room of the dungeon, and it has some levers and things to do to unlock the further rooms.
I remenber that if you go to the west side of the dungeon u would find tentacle mosnters and traps.
Also in that room there were cum pools were if you got there the character in the art screen on your right side would also change and you could crawl in some places such us under a hole to access a hidden room.
I would appreciate anyone who knows about this game.
Thx in advance. :D
the female protagonist was actually pink haired and had a staff with her and her clothes could be degraded in battle, I'm not sure but I think that you could move diagonally but I can't remember